As long as you know they'll be a cross... I'm sure they are cute.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
American serama thread! - Page 2297post #22961 of 253701/4/16 at 3:22pmQuote:Our large family - two teenage twin boys, 17 horses, 6 dogs, 2 goats, cats, Zebu cows, Porcelain, golden neck, brown/red, and mille fleur d'Uccles, Sebrights and Silkie chickens, Seramas, Bantam Ameraucana, Polish Crested chickens, pheasants, Guineas, peafowl, pigeons and quail. Crazy runner ducks and adorable call ducks! macaws, African Greys, and parrotlets,Our large family - two teenage twin boys, 17 horses, 6 dogs, 2 goats, cats, Zebu cows, Porcelain, golden neck, brown/red, and mille fleur d'Uccles, Sebrights and Silkie chickens, Seramas, Bantam Ameraucana, Polish Crested chickens, pheasants, Guineas, peafowl, pigeons and quail. Crazy runner ducks and adorable call ducks! macaws, African Greys, and parrotlets,post #22962 of 253701/4/16 at 3:26pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #22963 of 253701/4/16 at 3:26pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #22964 of 253701/5/16 at 8:02amQuote:
Oh yeah. I've got some gorgeous pairs I'll be selling this Spring.
Springtime, I always have more buyers than birds.
I charge between $100 and $150 apiece for my best birds.
I don't follow the same standard everyone else does. I'm doing something different.
I have a white legged Silkied Roo I can let go for $10 if anyone is near Ocala, FL.
I just tried to pair him with a smooth hen but he's way too small, she attacked!
The Roo is part of a generation of 8 birds from two hens that are 3 months old tomorrow.
Every single bird turned out to be a Roo!
The group also contains 2 smooth-feathered Roos who anyone nearby can have for free.
I don't know how well they'll fit the standard that others use.
They look good but I breed for the Ball body type.
It is a type raised in Malaysia but I understand that Malaysians don't raise Silkied Serama.
Edited by Ra_ - 1/5/16 at 9:19ampost #22965 of 253701/5/16 at 5:05pmQuote:Quote:
Oh i know it'll be a cross i had one (before the raccoon attacked) who was kinda silver had gathered get, fifth toe, slight black skin and stood like a serama/was the dude if a seramapost #22966 of 253701/5/16 at 5:08pmpost #22967 of 253701/6/16 at 7:37pm
How is everyones seramas? Mine are good, laying really well
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #22968 of 253701/6/16 at 8:03pmpost #22969 of 253701/7/16 at 4:36am
I have 1 broody on 7 eggs and 1 incubating from another pair. I've never had a winter broody and its her first time sitting so . I'm wondering if I need to take the eggs and incubate them? I bought a nice black pair but she stopped laying due to the move. I'm glad yours are laying well!DebbieDebbiepost #22970 of 253701/7/16 at 5:05am
I brought all 5 of my hen's nesting boxes inside.
They aren't any trouble at all. They come out once a day to poop on the tile floor.
Fluff hatched her first clutch of 4 chicks 3 days ago. I keep them all in the brooder.
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 1 minute ago
- › What is this? 5 minutes ago
- › Mean chicken at night 11 minutes ago
- › If you could add two chickens to your backyard flock what would... 13 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 14 minutes ago
- › Legal Elimination of Hawks and Owls 15 minutes ago
- › A Little Bit Stressed and Alot Excited 16 minutes ago
- › Lets play the Identity game 17 minutes ago
- › How to best deal with backyard chickens in the cold weather??? 26 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 27 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page