Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 8/29/16 at 7:25am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
American serama thread! - Page 2306post #23052 of 253671/10/16 at 11:05ampost #23053 of 253671/10/16 at 11:12amQuote:
Pips or not, you will be anxious. Try to be patient (not good at that myself), but handling now could result in chicks dead in the shell. I wish you the best of luck.post #23054 of 253671/10/16 at 11:52ampost #23055 of 253671/10/16 at 4:56pmLooks like one of the chicks I hatched is a sizzle serama. Does anyone have pictures of sizzle Seramas?
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #23056 of 253671/10/16 at 5:29pmpost #23057 of 253671/11/16 at 6:12ampost #23058 of 253671/11/16 at 8:06amOk thanks. I will post pictures on wednsday because I am gone from my home
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #23059 of 253671/12/16 at 2:33pmpost #23060 of 253671/12/16 at 4:04pm
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Is my turkey Tom pulling chickens feathers??? 17 seconds ago
- › Serious moulting or something else? 41 seconds ago
- › how many Eggs you get today 2 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 3 minutes ago
- › Pipd's Peeps! 4 minutes ago
- › Buff and Barred Rock cross 6 minutes ago
- › What did you do in the garden today? 7 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 7 minutes ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 7 minutes ago
- › New Jersey 10 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.