Yeah But Even then its not a guarentee
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on Yesterday at 2:56 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
American serama thread! - Page 2309post #23081 of 253701/14/16 at 2:34pmQuote:Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #23082 of 253701/14/16 at 2:36pm
If the chicks that your frizzled hatched are HERS They do carry the frizzled gene, and if you have silkieds, you could put them with the Frizzled Gene babies and then you might get some sizzlesSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #23083 of 253701/14/16 at 2:38pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #23084 of 253701/14/16 at 2:42pm
This is Pixie Chicks Article about frizzled silkiedpost #23085 of 253701/14/16 at 4:28pmpost #23086 of 253701/14/16 at 4:37pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #23087 of 253701/14/16 at 5:49pmpost #23088 of 253701/14/16 at 5:55pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #23089 of 253701/15/16 at 6:54ampost #23090 of 253701/15/16 at 7:59am
So this is Chevron, one of my 12 Seramas. I noticed today that her wattles are getting bigger and turning red (When I got her two weeks ago they were almost non-existent, and pink)
Sooooo this means she's nearing lay, right? I have no clue how old she is. But if she is indeed nearing lay, that means this tiny little girl is about done growing? Pic one is to show her size, pic two is to show her comb and wattles. I will weigh her today if I get a chance, and get some pics of the roo I think is the same age. I got them from a great breeder who was very informative and had beautiful breeding stock. I just totally forgot to ask when they hatched. I got eight of assorted ages, and this one's the oldest.
And just for fun, here's my nine month old hen, Reiph (Pronounced reef), who, me thinks, is an AA (Beside an orange juice carton for reference) She hatched from a type A pair, her brother is type A and all my other 11 Seramas seem to be type A. She is tiiinnnny next to them
And here's what they'e in for winter (They get to go out in a wind safe brooder during warmer days) They're in a barn in a bigger-than-it-looks dog crate with two heat bulbs. It's very warm in there :-D And yes, the black stuff is around the bottom few rows of holes because little tiny Reiph kept escaping
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Granny's gone and done it again 31 seconds ago
- › Old English Game Bantams questions 32 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 36 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 52 seconds ago
- › Hen eating her own egg 1 minute ago
- › Butchering age and feeding 2 minutes ago
- › Hands on hatching and help 2 minutes ago
- › Time Flies - A Time Travel RP 2 minutes ago
- › Baytril (enrofloxacin) Sources 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 4 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.