Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 8/29/16 at 7:25am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
American serama thread! - Page 2342
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #23412 of 253702/4/16 at 7:02am
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #23413 of 253702/4/16 at 7:15ampost #23414 of 253702/4/16 at 7:17ampost #23415 of 253702/4/16 at 7:18am
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #23416 of 253702/4/16 at 7:19amQuote:Good luck! Ra's birds are beautiful, I would get some if I had room!
Edited by shahtir101 - 2/4/16 at 7:22am
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #23417 of 253702/4/16 at 7:28amQuote:Originally Posted by MadamPoofyBrow
Y'all remember this little one who wouldn't how still? Used to be named Harriette. Well, 'she' developed a massive comb overnight and was crowing this morning
So now, out of the eight that are really Seramas, I've got five hens and three roosters.
I'll get a pic of the little guy tomorrow. On the bright side, he has got the most upright stance I've seen in any of my birds. His two brothers are practically horizontal next to himTurning out to be a beautiful mottled, too.
I wouldn't be so disgusted if they'd been straight run. This little guy was a 'pullet' when I got him. Ah well.
Oh yeah, and is there a way to post a video? This little guy has the most hilarious crow
I'm looking forward to seeing the video. I also had a "pullet" turn into a rooster. Late bloomers are a pain, but in this case I'm thrilled as I was hoping one of my avatar frizzle's chicks would be a rooster with the frizzle gene.post #23418 of 253702/4/16 at 9:28am
Sorry that my pics never fail to be more than terribleI don't have an actual camera and my iPod takes garbage pictures. Anyway, here they are...
I'll try and get some of the girls and the third rooster later. They're all feathering out nicely and seem to have great form!post #23419 of 253702/4/16 at 10:25ampost #23420 of 253702/4/16 at 12:36pm
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 4 seconds ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 52 seconds ago
- › Lethargic, paralyzed and dying 2 minutes ago
- › Winter care for smaller coops 2 minutes ago
- › BYC members in Massachusetts? 5 minutes ago
- › Do chickens get fatty tumors? 5 minutes ago
- › Unidentified Peachicks 5 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck/Turken Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Nipple watering 6 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 7 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.