Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 8/29/16 at 7:25am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
American serama thread! - Page 2382post #23812 of 253673/5/16 at 3:38pmQuote:
Yeah! Northern Wisconsin I practically have to beg people to take the culls.
And now I have chicks that are better quality...
Edited by nchls school - 3/5/16 at 3:47pmpost #23813 of 253673/5/16 at 4:21pmpost #23814 of 253673/5/16 at 4:24pmpost #23815 of 253673/5/16 at 4:39pmpost #23816 of 253673/5/16 at 4:59pm
Pretty crummy hatch rate.
I'm gonna offer those who get less than 50% to hatch 2 eggs for every 1 they buy on their next egg purchase, regardless of cause.
Can eggs be shipped overseas?
Oh, I got my local postal hub tuned in to what 'Special Handling' is.
I sent $10.40 along with a package & they didn't know what to do with it but charged me $10.35 & returned a nickel.
I assured my mailman that it really is a thing and he figured it out and brought me some "Special Handling" labels.
They are not green, as it says online & you can't get them in the usps store, as claimed.
They are yellow.
I've beefed up my packing & eggs no longer get broken.
I started packing eggs upright, so that if the box is set down hard, there is no mass impacting the air cell.
My hens laid 5 eggs yesterday so I didn't think I'd get any today and they laid 6!post #23817 of 253673/5/16 at 5:35pmHi guys this is not related to my seramas but all of you have been so nice and helpful and quick to reply that I have a chicken in general question for you if you don't mind.
Some of my hens have started sneezing and I am trying to find a non egg witdrawl treatment for them. The research I have done leads me to vet rx and tylan. I keep reading there is no egg withdrawal with tylan as long as it is the powder kind. Is this correct?
I found this link and it says
Egg withdrawal period: nil at this rate.
What does nil mean?post #23818 of 253673/5/16 at 5:42pmpost #23819 of 253673/5/16 at 6:42pmpost #23820 of 253673/5/16 at 6:48pm
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Silver Pied bred to White?? 4 minutes ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 8 minutes ago
- › So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !! 8 minutes ago
- › Norman the Rooster 10 minutes ago
- › Not a New Member, But Finally Introducing Myself! 12 minutes ago
- › What kind of rooster do I have? 15 minutes ago
- › If I could do it over again. 19 minutes ago
- › Sexing Polish Chicks at three weeks 20 minutes ago
- › What went wrong!! 23 minutes ago
- › why are we fighting 25 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.