Well actually I ran out of temp cages today, got some new ones and had to out her in the serama coop today with my others. Luckily days are going to be in the low 70's and nights in the low to mid 50's and they still have an optional heat lamp if they want it so I think she will be fine (staying warm wise). And I pulled my little serama rooster and had him in with her all day so they got to buddy up and then put them both in the coop after dark when everyone was roosting so hopefully he will protect her tomorrow when they all wake up. That being said I am going to wait a few days and start collecting her eggs and try to hatch a few myself!!!!
Do you know if she were with a rooster before you bought her?
Ummm yes. Silly me I didn't even think about that. She was in a pen with 3 roosters