Weird, unique, odd, strange. As a developing breed they are full of surprises.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on 10/23/16 at 2:56pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
American serama thread! - Page 2406post #24052 of 253703/17/16 at 9:38ampost #24053 of 253703/17/16 at 2:19pmPorcupine:
Ok so I got my second egg from porcupine yesterday. This egg had a little blood on it so I'm thinking she might be younger then I first thought.,that could explain several things.
1) she is young and way down on the peaking order would help explain her condition.
2) her operatic nonconsistant laying
I have only ever seen blood on eggs coming from New layers.
** both eggs good size solid well shaped shellpost #24054 of 253703/17/16 at 3:34pmpost #24055 of 253703/17/16 at 4:31pmQuote:
yes! Welcome! I am about to ask a question so Keep your eyes open!
Ok here is the Question... I just set 6 serama eggs, I know the hen/rooster combo, There is one egg that looks like it is a little darker, which probably means that it is from my hen that died a few days ago. Naturaly I want this hatch to go very well, what kind of incubation things do you do for your guys's eggs?Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #24056 of 253703/17/16 at 5:58pm
I am trading this gal away for a young pair of whites this weekend, trying to enjoy what time I have left with her. She's going in to someone's black project. I guess she has trouble getting solid black birds but I've got them coming out my ears! I want other colors, I have way too many black birds. I think one of her sisters plucks her neck out of affection.. I sure hope they'll be alright being separated! Can't help but worry over her a little bit. I'm still getting used to letting go of birds I hatched and raised, haha.post #24057 of 253703/17/16 at 6:06pmpost #24058 of 253703/17/16 at 6:38pmSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #24059 of 253703/17/16 at 7:28pmpost #24060 of 253703/17/16 at 7:31pmQuote:
2 Oz. At 8 Weeks?! That is TINYSerama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Post surgery crop remains open just now
- › The EE braggers thread!!! 5 seconds ago
- › LOUD chickens 5 seconds ago
- › Sitting with a cup of coffee. (coffee lovers) 18 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 37 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › The American Cemani Breeders Club...open forum 2 minutes ago
- › Poultry lice and scaly leg mites help please. 2 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page