Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Tiny Beauties,PLEASE tell me what These are!!!!! Last post on 8/1/13 at 10:35pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Silkied Serama Last post on Yesterday at 2:56 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Cloverleaf FarmLast edited: 8/2/12
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Serama Serama Straight Feathered Silkied Frizzled Sizzled BootedLast edited: 5/6/12
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
American serama thread! - Page 2456
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #24552 of 253705/1/16 at 12:54pmpost #24553 of 253705/1/16 at 1:37pmQuote:
Try to get some good photos for us.
Quote:post #24554 of 253705/1/16 at 1:43pmQuote:
pics! Whenever there are new seramas we need pics!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!post #24555 of 253705/1/16 at 2:19pmpost #24556 of 253705/1/16 at 2:38pmpost #24557 of 253705/1/16 at 2:38pmSo far I am up to 5 chicks! 3 from a friends stock and 2 from me. With more pipping and zipping. I also have truffles second offspring in that clutch and looks the same as its older sister! Maybe he throws chocolates...
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #24558 of 253705/1/16 at 2:44pmYeah, and because my mother is worried about an animal getting into the garage, they live in a little brooder in my room. No heat lamp, just chillin in the hay My little siste rkeeps going in there to play with them
shahtir101: oh my gosh, that is awesome!
Edited by StormieDawn - 5/1/16 at 2:45pmpost #24559 of 253705/1/16 at 2:46pmQuote:Thanks! (Just got that😂) my rooster (truffles) has had all chocolate babies and I didn't even realize my "pun"😂
I forgot to mention the 2 (that I know of under the broody!) so that brings the count up to 7 with 4 from my birds!
Edited by shahtir101 - 5/1/16 at 2:47pm
Serama lover! Home of the Super Serama Bunch! Don't forget cochins. 26 Seramas, 1 duccles, 6 layer bird! Make sure to follow Kate's Sassy Seramas as we can ship birds soon!post #24560 of 253705/1/16 at 2:56pmQuote:
haha I knew you named him that for a reason!Serama lover~ My birds; 2 class A serama pullets, one of them Silkied, 3 smooth serama rooster, and two black Austrolorp hens Pm Me if you want a serama Cockerel!
- Cloverleaf Farm
- › Mystery chicks 42 seconds ago
- › 3 Barred Rock Chicks, 8 Weeks old - Roos or pullets? 2 minutes ago
- › What's the gender of my silkies? 3 minutes ago
- › Favorite chicken treats on amazon? 3 minutes ago
- › Salmon Faverolle chicks... What Gender? 5 minutes ago
- › Best predator proof automatic coop door 6 minutes ago
- › When do Wyandottes generally start laying? 6 minutes ago
- › Getting that dark orange yolk in the high desert?! 6 minutes ago
- › Sexing Day Old Chicks 7 minutes ago
- › 3 month old silkies need help with sexing please 8 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.