Edited by Bryam - 12/16/15 at 7:24pm
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemSilkietagged by System, 10/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Swimming Silkie ?!? Last post on 5/7/15 at 8:03am in Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying
- Showing Silkies question.... Last post on 4/13/16 at 3:24pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Silkie breeding, genetics & showing Last post on 8/13/16 at 5:54pm in Exhibition, Genetics, & Breeding to the Standard of Perfection
- silkies doing well Last post on 6/15/16 at 1:26am in General breed discussions & FAQ
How to Take Your Chicken Photography to a Whole New Level-...
Last edited: 4/13/16
- Silkie White By JerseychicksLast edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie White By 3 N C Chicken Chick 3Last edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie Red By GallateaLast edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie RedLast edited: 1/10/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
The American Paint Silkie - Page 203
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #2022 of 211412/17/15 at 1:54pmQuote:
Edited by Bryam - 12/17/15 at 1:54pmpost #2023 of 211412/17/15 at 5:23pmQuote:Originally Posted by BryamQuote:
Yes here's a few pics, they are young in these pics and didn't have a lot of spots as chicks but continued to get spots as they grew. Then eventually a little brown leakage.
Silkies, one Banty, two BO, EE, two barn yard mixes, two Nigerian Goats, Arabian Horse, German Shepard, 3 small dogs, fish and birds.post #2024 of 211412/17/15 at 5:25pmpost #2025 of 211412/17/15 at 5:27pmQuote:
Sorry those are so small let me try again.
Silkies, one Banty, two BO, EE, two barn yard mixes, two Nigerian Goats, Arabian Horse, German Shepard, 3 small dogs, fish and birds.post #2026 of 211412/17/15 at 5:29pm
Thank you they were really pretty, they reminded me of big bird on Sesame Street they were so funny.
Silkies, one Banty, two BO, EE, two barn yard mixes, two Nigerian Goats, Arabian Horse, German Shepard, 3 small dogs, fish and birds.post #2027 of 211412/17/15 at 6:02pmpost #2028 of 211412/17/15 at 6:18pmQuote:
Oh, yes I can see them much better in those photos! They look like regular paints to me. Do you have picture of their parents? Did you get pure black silkies too from the porcelain hen and paint roo crossing?
My eggs are developing nicely! I have 6 eggs in the incubator!
Edited by Bryam - 12/17/15 at 6:21pmpost #2029 of 211412/18/15 at 6:54am
Here's pics of the parents, Lilly my porcelain always has paints never a black you will see a black chick with her but it wasn't her egg. You can barley see the baby.post #2030 of 211412/18/15 at 7:17amQuote:
Best of luck with your eggs!
Here's some paints breed with my paint Roo and black or dark blue hens.
- Silkie White By Jerseychicks
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 1 minute ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Any of these breeds broody? 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Barnyard Mix OEGx? 2 minutes ago
- › Peachicks of 2016 photos -- Let's see the babies!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Coturnix-Pics 3 minutes ago
- › Newbie Duck Owner! 4 minutes ago
- › Arizona Chickens 4 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...