Originally Posted by ronott1
Rules are against selling fighting cocks.
Sorry to not be specific on the post. Some Games are for fighting and some are not so you are correct. The ones in the Add are fighting cock lines--Illegal in all but two States to participate in that.
You did see that Craigs list pulled the ad? The ad was against their rules.
Point the rule out. They do not have any such rule that I can find...
Here is a partial list of goods, services, and content prohibited on craigslist:
- weapons; firearms/guns and components; BB/pellet, stun, and spear guns; etc
- ammunition, clips, cartridges, reloading materials, gunpowder, fireworks, explosives
- recalled items; hazardous materials; body parts/fluids; unsanitized bedding/clothing
- prescription drugs, medical devices; controlled substances and related items
- alcohol or tobacco; unpackaged or adulterated food or cosmetics
- child pornography; bestiality; offers or solicitation of illegal prostitution
- pet sales (re-homing with small adoption fee ok), animal parts, stud service
- false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent content; bait and switch; keyword spam
- offensive, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or malicious postings or email
- anyone’s personal, identifying, confidential or proprietary information
- food stamps, WIC vouchers, SNAP or WIC goods, governmental assistance
- stolen property, property with serial number removed/altered, burglary tools, etc
- ID cards, licenses, police insignia, government documents, birth certificates, etc
- US military items not demilitarized in accord with Defense Department policy
- counterfeit, replica, or pirated items; tickets or gift cards that restrict transfer
- lottery or raffle tickets, sweepstakes entries, slot machines, gambling items
- spam; miscategorized, overposted, cross-posted, or nonlocal content
- postings or email the primary purpose of which is to drive traffic to a website
- postings or email offering, promoting, or linking to unsolicited products or services
- affiliate marketing; network, or multi-level marketing; pyramid schemes
- any good, service, or content that violates the law or legal rights of others
Please don't use CL for these purposes, and flag anyone else you see doing so.
Thanks for helping keep craigslist safe and useful for everyone.
Craigslist does not pull ads, if an ad is flagged enough times the computer deletes it. It uses a math equation based on how many users on that site. A city that has very little users on the site only takes one person to flag a ad an it is pulled. A city like Atlanta make take 10 or more before the ad gets pulled. No one from craigslist checks to see if a rule is broken.
An again, those are Game chickens. They are legal everywhere in the US. That is the breed my sister has had running around her yard for the last 10 years.
We have also talked about them more times than I can count on this site. http://www.backyardchickens.com/t/106767/show-off-your-games You constantly wanting to talk about how they can illegally be used is whats against the rules here.
Edited by rebelcowboysnb - 3/13/15 at 10:13am