Yes my dear, these cats, they love to eat and crack chicken bones with there teeth very much BUT.......
You may know the right way to feed the chicken feet first.
Here the stepwise tutorial.
1. Chop the nails away from chicken feet.
2. Get a very hot water in the bowl and dip the Chicken feet in that bowl of hot water.
3. Clean every Chicken feet with your hands and don't remove the skin. Because your cat will eat them with their skin.
4. Cut the fingers away and make the half (every finger).
5. lay in a plate or cat bowl and serve them (separate the fingers portions and seperate the feet bone portion).
Your cat will definitely love them. Cats don't like them because they are very smelly and dirty but if you clean them and work hard on them , surely they will become a delicious treat for the cats.
My question is always to the cat keepers that why don't you people serve them raw food? they are small tigers and home keeping pets with lovely attitude towards human. Let them eat , what they want to eat freely and frequently. Nothing goes wrong. This is my long experience. They eat freely and they are more healthy and active. They eat less or limited food, They are just hungry pets.
greetings and have a nice weekend folks <3