I am in Las Vegas. I will be driving to the town of Mesquite NV in the morning. My plan is to be at the shelter when they open. After I get Jet loaded into his flight kennel, I will be be heading back to the Las Vegas airport. Our flight doesn't leave until around 9 pm, but I don't want to pay for an extra on the car rental. The kennel does fit in the car (thank God!). So as long as the dog fits in the kennel I will be fine. I bought the kennel off of Craigslist. I found the right size for just 60.00.If I had bought it new, it was going to much more expensive. I had to drive to Totem Lake at the beginning of rush hours to pick the kennel up. It was kind of funny to buy this great big kennel, when the dog I had with me is only 5lbs.
My incubator is full of mutt eggs. I managed to get 42 fertile eggs from Harold before he left us for a new home. Some of the eggs are going to be pure Light Sussex. The others are a mix from the rest of my flock. I do have a big problem, I bought a dozen Silver Grey Dorking eggs, and My DSiL wants her incubator back. The silly girl thinks she want to hatch eggs too. So now I am trying to figure out what to do with the eggs. I may just have to get the old Hovabator back from T-Hi. So Toni I need to call you Sunday.
I will try to let you all know how things go tomorrow. I am hoping that I can get on the computer, while I wait at the terminal.
I am working on things, I will let you all know when I figure it out. I will hurry though. I need to make a phone call Sunday. I should know then.