Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by aoxa, 6/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:10am in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 6/9/14 at 9:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included* - Page 1032
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10312 of 117572/1/16 at 6:00pmpost #10313 of 117572/1/16 at 6:03pmpost #10314 of 117572/1/16 at 6:23pm
Thanks for your help! They are 4 weeks and 1 day old. The private breeder I purchased them from will take them back, if cockerels and give me other babies (also from a straight run) if I want, which is nice, because we are not allowed to keep roosters. I hoped our luck would be a little better though!
Here they are....
"Zaxby" Cockerel? (so sad, my husband's favorite)
"Brownie 1" Pullet? (comb is clearly different than the others)
"Stripe" Cockerel? (comb is not as pink, but I am fairly certain he crows. I post video of supposed crowing at end for confirmation)
"Brownie 2" Cockerel? (not really pink comb, but much larger than Brownie 1)post #10315 of 117572/1/16 at 6:37pmpost #10316 of 117572/1/16 at 7:39pmpost #10317 of 117572/1/16 at 8:28pmQuote:Originally Posted by katatonic123
@MedSchlFarmers Looks like Brownie 1 is your only pullet. The others have 3 rows on their combs and are pretty pink for 4 weeks.
x 2 Glad the breeder will take them back.post #10318 of 117572/1/16 at 8:31pmQuote:
Are you asking sex or breed? She's a pullet. Very cute. Don't see much about her that is EE, except the fuzzy face. Not sure of breed.post #10319 of 117572/1/16 at 10:20pm
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
- › Granny's gone and done it again 8 seconds ago
- › BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win! 12 seconds ago
- › Rooster Shaking/Trembling 22 seconds ago
- › Horse Talk 1 minute ago
- › November 2016 Hatch-a-long!! 1 minute ago
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 1 minute ago
- › PUMPKIN CARVING Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 2 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 3 minutes ago
- › Easter Egger club! 3 minutes ago
- › B.Y.C. Dorking Club! 4 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age