Recent Images In This Thread
- itemEaster Eggerstagged by aoxa, 6/12/13
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Contest #7 Most Striking Domestic MALE Fowl Contest 5th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long! Last post on 5/4/14 at 10:04am in Hatch-A-Longs
- Easter Egger Extravaganza! Ends March 1st! Last post on 3/4/14 at 11:10am in Online Poultry Show
- What Gender are they? : 5 week old- Two EE One BO One BR Last post on 6/9/14 at 9:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Diffences Between EEs, Ameraucanas, and Araucanas Last post on 9/13/16 at 1:28pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Double Laced Partridge "House"
Last edited: 5/21/14
- Easter Egger Chicks in My ShedLast edited: 5/14/13
- Easter Eggers Golden By Chicken FrenzieLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers Barred Black Olive EggersLast edited: 1/10/12
- Easter Eggers GoldenLast edited: 1/10/12
My Svart Hona are among my favorite birds. They always come over to interact or see what's happening when I go to the coop/run and neither the hens or roosters have shown anything but the best...
I have 23 Rhode Island Reds right now, I have 11 hens 1 rooster, and 11 in the brooder. I got my first Rhode Island Red over a year ago, and she has laid almost every day sense I have had her,...
I picked two of these up at Tractor Supply about six months ago. I should note that I have nesting boxes in the coop already, but I wanted to change things up so that it was easier to clean and...
Barred Rocks are great birds and I just love them. I have two called Marble and Oreo. Oreo is kind of shy and I'm pretty much the only person who can touch her. Marble is just a baby and loves to...
I bought a handful (or in some cases more) chicks of about 12 breeds this year to compare. I concentrated on dual purpose breeds that are known for being very good meat birds, cold hearty and non...
Easter Egger Sexing "tips and tricks" *Pictures Included* - Page 1144post #11431 of 117386/20/16 at 1:36pm2 of my pullets had combs and feathering (not color but type) at that age. I am guessing pullet but could be the too young to tell.
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #11432 of 117386/20/16 at 1:45pmpost #11433 of 117386/20/16 at 1:54pmQuote:
Forgot to add the other chick pic.
They are both roughly 7 weeks.
Edited by CluckyInKY - 6/20/16 at 1:57pmpost #11434 of 117386/20/16 at 2:04pmQuote:
Pioneers/Dixie/Rainbow; different hatcheries have different names for them, but they are all the same thing. They are dual-purpose mixed breeds.post #11435 of 117386/20/16 at 2:09pmpost #11436 of 117386/20/16 at 2:17pmpost #11437 of 117386/22/16 at 10:19ampost #11438 of 117386/22/16 at 11:13amMy 19 week old Easter egger layed an egg!!
Her egg is the blue one. The first one is from my barred rock, second is a black silkie, third blue egg is from her.
Edited by minichicks05 - 6/22/16 at 11:14am1 silkie, 1 black australorp, 3 white Plymouth rocks, 2 easter eggers, 2 buff orpingtons , 2 barred rocks.1 silkie, 1 black australorp, 3 white Plymouth rocks, 2 easter eggers, 2 buff orpingtons , 2 barred rocks.post #11439 of 117386/22/16 at 6:15pmpost #11440 of 117386/22/16 at 6:30pmIm new here. Kids left home so got me some chickens. Could you tell my if this ee from the feed store, is a he/ she. I know the sex of all the others but not this one. I have been on this sight now for 3 months. Finally joined. Love readying the threads. Buy now you think I would know, but these red ones are really hard to sex.
- Easter Egger Chicks in My Shed
Currently, there are 1127 Active Users (54 Members and 1073 Guests)
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 6 seconds ago
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 54 seconds ago
- › Roost & pop board design 1 minute ago
- › Hi there from Australia 1 minute ago
- › Hi there! Noob with questions 2 minutes ago
- › Is lucky a rooster 3 minutes ago
- › Ideal Bantam Special - guess the breeds/colors! 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 6 minutes ago
- › The Welsummer Thread!!!! 12 minutes ago
- › Need help integrating a bird 18 minutes ago
- › Svart Hona by 0wen
- › Rhode Island by stormyhorses98
- › Plastic Nesting Box by Bocktobery 10
- › Barred Rock by HappyClucker7
- › Delaware by jake and pippa
- › Speckled Sussex by PrettySpeckleds
- › Add-A-Motor D20 Chicken Coop Motor by coophead
- › Easter Eggers by lonniedeohio
- › Brahma by CrowHollowFarm
- › Bielefelder by CrowHollowFarm