What part of Mississippi?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Help sexing wyandotte chickens- 2 weeks on update Last post on 6/22/16 at 8:47am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 4/9/16 at 3:15am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- what breed are my laying hens?!?!?!?! Last post on 4/23/13 at 12:16pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help with breed and sex Last post on 8/10/16 at 12:42pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Wyandotte Silver Laced Wyandotte By Cat1994Last edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Silver Laced By CarondesignLast edited: 1/10/12
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD! - Page 727
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #7262 of 797811/18/15 at 8:12ampost #7263 of 797811/18/15 at 8:14ampost #7264 of 797811/18/15 at 8:36ampost #7265 of 797811/18/15 at 9:39amQuote:
I do not have any for sale, I just added these this year. I'm in Louisiana and bought my chicks from a lady that is not far from the ms/la line, that's why I asked what part of ms. Her birds are beautiful and healthy but she is not hatching anymore until the spring.
These pics are about 6 mths old.
Edited by lakones - 11/18/15 at 9:42ampost #7266 of 797811/18/15 at 10:18ampost #7267 of 797811/19/15 at 7:22pmpost #7268 of 797811/20/15 at 4:00ampost #7269 of 797811/20/15 at 5:37ampost #7270 of 797811/20/15 at 7:12am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1208 Active Users (82 Members and 1126 Guests)
- › Just got a pair of Australorps and both look a bit worst for wares 1 minute ago
- › BYC Café 3 minutes ago
- › Advice on bringing chicks into coop 4 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 6 minutes ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 11 minutes ago
- › The Incubators Thread!!! Come Join And Learn!!! 12 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 17 minutes ago
- › Intergrating new hens - 12 weeks old 18 minutes ago
- › Winter is Coming! Checklists, tips, advice for a newbie 18 minutes ago
- › Chicken Breed Focus - Ohiki 20 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.