Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Help sexing wyandotte chickens- 2 weeks on update Last post on 6/22/16 at 8:47am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 4/9/16 at 3:15am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- what breed are my laying hens?!?!?!?! Last post on 4/23/13 at 12:16pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help with breed and sex Last post on 8/10/16 at 12:42pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Wyandotte Silver Laced Wyandotte By Cat1994Last edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Silver Laced By CarondesignLast edited: 1/10/12
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Blue Laced Red Wyandotte THREAD! - Page 769post #7682 of 79774/29/16 at 6:24pmpost #7683 of 79774/29/16 at 6:37pmpost #7684 of 79774/29/16 at 9:49pmpost #7685 of 79774/30/16 at 5:29ampost #7686 of 79774/30/16 at 8:29ampost #7687 of 79774/30/16 at 9:49ampost #7688 of 79775/2/16 at 10:52ampost #7689 of 79775/2/16 at 2:19pmQuote:
Their feathers can look quite odd when they're young. rest assured they will be laced when they are bigger, regardless of frosty tips
it is actually preferable to have SLOW FEATHERING in BLRW, because it means they will have better lacing. in my experience, it does not indicate male or female.
beautiful! how old? where from?Quote:
looks like a girl to me!
they both look female to me!
however, the red is very washed out. it should be a dark mahogany red, not light orange. I would not use these for breeding.
this one says cockerel to meQuote:
the red is very washed out. it should be a dark mahogany red, not light orange. I would not use her for breeding.
are you sure she isn't a gold laced?
I say pullet!Quote:
I theorize maybe something traumatic happened when that part of the feather was growing. sickness, lack of food/water, etc.
luckily your chick recovered and the feathers will molt and regrow, not a reason for concern.
- Farm Daze
- › Olive egger or Easter egger?? 3 seconds ago
- › Not Sure If You've Got A Pullet Or Cockerel? Click Here! Thread 2 13 seconds ago
- › Two drakes -mallard and rouen 16 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 29 seconds ago
- › Random Stuff About Things 30 seconds ago
- › Cold weather care 56 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 2 minutes ago
- › Keeping Chickens Free Range 2 minutes ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 4 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.