--- NOMINATION SUBMISSION FORM ---
April, 2011 Winners . . . . . . . . . . Excerpts from April Nominations
May, 2011 Winners
June, 2011 Winners
July, 2011 Winners
August, 2011 Winners
September, 2011 Winners . . . . . . . . . .Excerpts from September Nominations
October, 2011 Winners
November, 2011 Winners . . . . . . . . . . Excerpts from November Nominations
December, 2011 Winners
January, 2012 Winners
February, 2012 Winners
March, 2012 Winners
We are very excited to announce the Official Launch of Phase 2 of the BYC Award Program! Phase 2 is YOUR opportunity to recognize those outstanding BYC members that always enrich your BYC experience. Do you know a BYC member that is exceptional and always goes Above and Beyond in their commitment to their fellow BYC members and the BYC community? If so, we want to hear about them!
We are now accepting nominations from the Community for those individual Members that consistently demonstrate a commitment to excellence in one or more of the following areas:
1) BYC Educator This is an exclusive Staff Award. Careful discussion among the Staff will determine the recipient of this accolade.
2) BYC Friend These individuals are just plain fun and great to have around! They are our favorite comedians and enablers; our most cluckative. They are always accessible to lend a cordial and helping hand. Their enthusiasm encourages us their empathy comforts us.
3) BYC Spirit These individuals best demonstrate ALL-AROUND outstanding service and commitment to the BYC members and community. While maybe not expert educators, they are trusted Educators nonetheless, as well as Friends to all. They are dedicated to the BYC Community as a whole, and strive to help promote, support and uphold its values and goals.
Nomination & Award Process:
1) Use this Nomination Submission Form to make your nomination, and be sure to include a brief comment on why you are nominating the individual. Nominations with no comment and only a name cannot be accepted.
2) Members may place in nomination a maximum of three (3) members per month; however, you may nominate only one (1) member per award category per month.
3) Nominations are automatically forwarded to the BYC Awards Committee. They will validate and tabulate all nominations.
4) Member must be active and in good standing in the BYC community to receive and/or retain awards.
5) Members may be nominated for, and be awarded, in more than one award category; eligibility requirements must be met for each individual award.
6) Members may not nominate themselves for any award; all self-nominations will be voided.
7) Qualified Awardees will be announced quarterly and Badges given.
8) The Awards Committee, at its discretion and by majority vote, may elect to reclassify a nomination to a more appropriate award classification.
9) All nominations shall remain confidential and known only to the Awards Committee and BYC Staff.
10) The Members of the Awards Committee shall remain confidential and known only to BYC Staff.
An update has been made to Rule #7. Quoting from post #722:
We’ve LOVED handing out these awards to our wonderful community. We’ve found that we’ve needed to make a few adjustments to the program to help things run smoother and so the Awards Committee can keep up. This being the case, we have decided to do the awards quarterly instead of monthly. That means that every 3 months a bigger group of members will get badges. This will also allow us to build up more time to promote the nominations between awarding.
Members will still only be allowed to submit 3 nominations per month, but by the time we announce the awards, you will have been able to nominate 9 people. So the next awards ceremony will be held the last day of September and will be all nominations from July 1st through September 30th.
Can we have a drum roll, please? Or maybe a BYC
BYC is proud to announce its freshman class of Educator, Friend and Spirit Award winners! These BYC members have been recognized by you their peers, for their outstanding contributions to the BYC community.
We would like to thank everyone who participated and told us all about their favorite peeps! And remember, this is an on-going program, so we are now taking nominations for the month of May (The link to the Nomination Submission Form is above).
Badges will be awarded within the next 24 hours or so, but please join us now in congratulating the following winners for the month of April:
Gallo del Cielo
M to the Maxx