WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE DOING TO US?!?!?! OKAY....
Dominiques, Orpingtons and Americaunas
- Hatching eggs... These will probably be fall breeding pens by then
- Chicks (I'll hatch them about a month before the swap, I hope, so will be nearly feathered out)
- Started Laying Pullets
- Meat Cockerels.. Eating birds, delicious, free range birds that will be great size for eating by fall swap time!
- Breeding Pullets - we will be hatching more eggs here soon, and should have several extra pullets of each breed to bring to the fall swap.
- Breeding Cockerels - we breed to standard and will have more cockerels than we need for our programs.
I will hatch out chicks of a breed of your choice. I'll try first to find local hatching eggs, but might ship them in if I can't find a breeder to meet me at one of the shows here in the Northwest. Will raise them at least a month before swap, but I have to know way ahead of time to make the connections. I only like to buy show quality/breeder quality eggs, and I prefer hatching American and heritage English birds, but wouldn't mind doing a few other breeds. Please no silkies! Prices will vary - cost of the eggs, age of the chicks by the swap, etc. I do keep track of all my expenses including electric for incubating and brooding, so I know what my bottom line is per day, varying a small amount with feed efficiency of the chicks.
- Always want show/breeder quality hatching eggs, I love American and English breeds, heritage is always good
- Food to can/preserve! I will have a first year garden this year, so I'm looking for fruits/veggies to preserve - would like to buy in bulk!
- Might consider a nice B/B/S Orpington pullet or two, nice large show/breeder quality birds
- A nice Blue Americauna pullet with lines to compliment what Rhonda's got already... please email me - my inbox is super full!