BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › Boys VS Girls
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Boys VS Girls - Page 2596

post #25951 of 82811

Link it, then when i say  something random, unlink it, good? itll be REALLY fast

post #25952 of 82811

KEVIN'S TURNING 201 YEARS OLD!? ep.gif GO KEVIN!!!! 

 

It's the shape that makes the breed, and the color that makes the variety.

 

  -- -- Spa Days for Chickens -- --

 

 

Reply

 

It's the shape that makes the breed, and the color that makes the variety.

 

  -- -- Spa Days for Chickens -- --

 

 

Reply
post #25953 of 82811
Quote:
Originally Posted by CochinBrahmaLover View Post

Link it, then when i say  something random, unlink it, good? itll be REALLY fast


What????  You know I'm no computer guru, whats that mean?
 

 

NPIP tested geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys

Reply

NPIP tested geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys

Reply
post #25954 of 82811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty1876 View Post


What????  You know I'm no computer guru, whats that mean?
 

 

Okay, do you know how to highlight words with the cursor..?

 

If you cant figure out say like www.thatchickensite.com but put the actually site, then earase it!

 

or PM me!
 

 

post #25955 of 82811
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGiantfolk View Post

KEVIN'S TURNING 201 YEARS OLD!? ep.gif GO KEVIN!!!! 



 Yep, shes turning 201 today!  LOL.  Thats the official age of she, cochin, and I.  We'll actually, I guess that means Cochin and I are only 200.

NPIP tested geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys

Reply

NPIP tested geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys

Reply
post #25956 of 82811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty1876 View Post



 Yep, shes turning 201 today!  LOL.  Thats the official age of she, cochin, and I.  We'll actually, I guess that means Cochin and I are only 200.



NO IM 300!

post #25957 of 82811
Quote:
Originally Posted by CochinBrahmaLover View Post

Okay, do you know how to highlight words with the cursor..?

 

If you cant figure out say like www.thatchickensite.com but put the actually site, then earase it!

 

or PM me!
 

 

Do you mean where I wanted to talk to you?  We are allready talking there!  If you mean a link for  your story and pics, do it.  I don't know how, so I'll just have to do her birthday thing here, or go start a birthday party thread, and open it up to BYC right afterword.  I might go do that as a gift from us to her, in addition to our little verbal/pictorals.
 

 

NPIP tested geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys

Reply

NPIP tested geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys

Reply
post #25958 of 82811

so, new thread or post on here?

post #25959 of 82811
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty1876 View Post

Do you mean where I wanted to talk to you?  We are allready talking there!  If you mean a link for  your story and pics, do it.  I don't know how, so I'll just have to do her birthday thing here, or go start a birthday party thread, and open it up to BYC right afterword.  I might go do that as a gift from us to her, in addition to our little verbal/pictorals.
 

 



okay well im off to work on my story!

post #25960 of 82811

Lets each go put toghther our thing on differnt dead threads we started, and then we can just go copy and paste here once shes here.

NPIP tested geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys

Reply

NPIP tested geese, ducks, chickens, and turkeys

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › Boys VS Girls