Hi kfelton0002 your chicks looks healthy ,they are gorgeous. the like you Splash they more blue then White ,that good. I like as well the Black copper cockerel he looks good to me thick head a litle white on his wing feather .
shame to hear that they have yellow feet . .good luck with the new one.
Hi Blerneyeggs your Cuckoo rooster he is not a bad type.at all.
1) good short on his feet type
2) well chunky - a good mass -
4) nice weatle and ears lobes.nice and red.
5) nice eyes
6) Rectangler body NOT square.
7) tail good size and angle
8) feathered shanks
9) nice white thick beak
10) thick chest ( holding a lot of breast meat there-)
11) nice wing well tucked in
12) nice pinkish feet .
1) too much fluff around the legs.
2) Dark type B/b+
3) hackle ,back and lancets are too dark ,they need to be lighter.
4) white feathers on this tail.
5) large comb need longer blades .
What egg color he hatched from .that is the most important .
Hope I was helpfull .
that what i can see. I ll use him . he s miles better than mine witch are tall and leagy .
your white hens look gorgeous nice body type a low riders type.