BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Where am I? Where are you! › Good Ole Boy's Of "KANSAS"
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Good Ole Boy's Of "KANSAS" - Page 18

post #171 of 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeksfarmer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 


Well the good new here Mike is that I float tested some eggs before I locked them down and it looks like I might have a few more Alaskan Snows. I will call you after bit I need a good reason to drank a adult beverage. And we can cuz and disscuss this subject further.

Daren


Daren I think you have already tapped it!   Drank should be drink new should be news!   LOK;)


WOW You got me back on the misspellings hmm


Dont take it pirsonal if I writ mroe thn a sentence I us spel  chech. lol

Denial is not just a river in Egypt  3 Welsumers including a roo, 1 Americana, 11 new chicks(some are Wellies, black sex link, and red sexlink), 4RIR , 4 Golden Queens/ Cin Queens, 1 Black Austrolorps Oh and one New Zeland rabbit named "Mrs Bunny Galore".  I eat her children!.

Reply

Denial is not just a river in Egypt  3 Welsumers including a roo, 1 Americana, 11 new chicks(some are Wellies, black sex link, and red sexlink), 4RIR , 4 Golden Queens/ Cin Queens, 1 Black Austrolorps Oh and one New Zeland rabbit named "Mrs Bunny Galore".  I eat her children!.

Reply
post #172 of 395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeksfarmer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeksfarmer 

Daren I think you have already tapped it!   Drank should be drink new should be news!   LOK;)


WOW You got me back on the misspellings hmm


Dont take it pirsonal if I writ mroe thn a sentence I us spel  chech. lol


http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/kadoo1975/Emotioncons/automatic-weapon.gif.............. DORK !..... LOL

post #173 of 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeksfarmer 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 


WOW You got me back on the misspellings hmm


Dont take it pirsonal if I writ mroe thn a sentence I us spel  chech. lol


http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee37/kadoo1975/Emotioncons/automatic-weapon.gif.............. DORK !..... LOL


quit picking on him and join us for an adult beverage smile

Country girl will survive
Reply
Country girl will survive
Reply
post #174 of 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeksfarmer 

The magic answer is: find another AK Snow.  Even a 25th removed cousin will already have some recombinations that make helpful and keep you in the same color fashion. I am going to bet there are other Phesianaus coulchicus (Chinese Ringneck pheasants) birds out there that are white or partial white. wink


Well the good new here Mike is that I float tested some eggs before I locked them down and it looks like I might have a few more Alaskan Snows. I will call you after bit I need a good reason to drank a adult beverage. And we can cuz and disscuss this subject further.

Daren


Aren't you glad I taught you that! wink

So good news, 3 of 4 chukar eggs due to hatch today made it out! Definitely going to try mike's sugar water trick today (the in-laws do it with dogs... Helps lots), already crushed up lots of food real fine for them, hopefully these three make it! Will be off at the Country Stampede for the next few days, and then have them Ameracauna eggs due on Wed! Hopefully they wait that long, think my young sister-in-law will already be overwhelmed with all of the birds to care for while we're away as it is! Still need to complete a few pens and then start a few new ones, the nex week and a half is going to be pretty none stop!

A large selection of layers, bantam cochins, silkies, and some pigeons!
Reply
A large selection of layers, bantam cochins, silkies, and some pigeons!
Reply
post #175 of 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasBoy 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeksfarmer 

The magic answer is: find another AK Snow.  Even a 25th removed cousin will already have some recombinations that make helpful and keep you in the same color fashion. I am going to bet there are other Phesianaus coulchicus (Chinese Ringneck pheasants) birds out there that are white or partial white. wink


Well the good new here Mike is that I float tested some eggs before I locked them down and it looks like I might have a few more Alaskan Snows. I will call you after bit I need a good reason to drank a adult beverage. And we can cuz and disscuss this subject further.

Daren


Aren't you glad I taught you that! wink

So good news, 3 of 4 chukar eggs due to hatch today made it out! Definitely going to try mike's sugar water trick today (the in-laws do it with dogs... Helps lots), already crushed up lots of food real fine for them, hopefully these three make it! Will be off at the Country Stampede for the next few days, and then have them Ameracauna eggs due on Wed! Hopefully they wait that long, think my young sister-in-law will already be overwhelmed with all of the birds to care for while we're away as it is! Still need to complete a few pens and then start a few new ones, the nex week and a half is going to be pretty none stop!


Ayrk,
Dont for get the towel and too sprinkle food on the floor for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callducklover20 

quit picking on him and join us for an adult beverage


thumbsupdroolin

Country girl will survive
Reply
Country girl will survive
Reply
post #176 of 395

Ah isnt this weather nice?   Relieved a raccoon of its life last night.   Got him going across the yard.   Going to try and get mamma chicken and her kids into the big pen today.    Also going to toss in the silky roo just for grins.   Wonder if you couldnt record the clucking sound a mamma hen makes and play it for new chicks to entice them to feed?
Just wonder   
Be Dude = (non gender discrimination)

Denial is not just a river in Egypt  3 Welsumers including a roo, 1 Americana, 11 new chicks(some are Wellies, black sex link, and red sexlink), 4RIR , 4 Golden Queens/ Cin Queens, 1 Black Austrolorps Oh and one New Zeland rabbit named "Mrs Bunny Galore".  I eat her children!.

Reply

Denial is not just a river in Egypt  3 Welsumers including a roo, 1 Americana, 11 new chicks(some are Wellies, black sex link, and red sexlink), 4RIR , 4 Golden Queens/ Cin Queens, 1 Black Austrolorps Oh and one New Zeland rabbit named "Mrs Bunny Galore".  I eat her children!.

Reply
post #177 of 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by callducklover20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by KansasBoy 
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 


Well the good new here Mike is that I float tested some eggs before I locked them down and it looks like I might have a few more Alaskan Snows. I will call you after bit I need a good reason to drank a adult beverage. And we can cuz and disscuss this subject further.

Daren


Aren't you glad I taught you that! wink

So good news, 3 of 4 chukar eggs due to hatch today made it out! Definitely going to try mike's sugar water trick today (the in-laws do it with dogs... Helps lots), already crushed up lots of food real fine for them, hopefully these three make it! Will be off at the Country Stampede for the next few days, and then have them Ameracauna eggs due on Wed! Hopefully they wait that long, think my young sister-in-law will already be overwhelmed with all of the birds to care for while we're away as it is! Still need to complete a few pens and then start a few new ones, the nex week and a half is going to be pretty none stop!


Ayrk,
Dont for get the towel and too sprinkle food on the floor for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by callducklover20 

quit picking on him and join us for an adult beverage


thumbsupdroolin


Daren posted this-forgot it was me signed in lol

Country girl will survive
Reply
Country girl will survive
Reply
post #178 of 395

Hey all were having a funeral feast here today.  "Foxy" died.  I am sure it was a heart attack!  Daren wondering if you could help me with that old Indian recipe; you know the one where you stuff a call duck with a potato!  Oh my god I am having a heart attack!!  Help call 911.   Who posted that last post and the one before it???   Ok I have picked myself up off the floor; and must state its true.  I have come up with a new phrase for the "You know your a red neck chicken lover if" You are walking away from the garden spot you just buried a pet chicken in, and say to your self you really did love that chicken! If you have been at any one of the other KS sites when they used to be cool, you may remember me describing "Foxy".   She was one of the few survivors of a major fox kill.   Spent 3 months on my kitchen table but finally returned to the flock.  Survived to be almost 7 years old.  Always talked to me when I was in the coop.  Only laid every other day and the egg was a major stretch (length).  I knew she was going, spent some time today deciding if I should bring her in again for a recovery.   Also knew it was really her time. "Black Austrolorps" will forever be the best of birds.  One bird left and she "Black chick" is a black Austrolorp. Puts out eggs so big you could call them baseballs.  Poor girl she is now the special of specials; any one that can stretch that big and still walk away!  My flock will be forever different with out the coo coos from "Foxy".  May she grow some good tomatoes with her flesh as one final gift to the human world?

Denial is not just a river in Egypt  3 Welsumers including a roo, 1 Americana, 11 new chicks(some are Wellies, black sex link, and red sexlink), 4RIR , 4 Golden Queens/ Cin Queens, 1 Black Austrolorps Oh and one New Zeland rabbit named "Mrs Bunny Galore".  I eat her children!.

Reply

Denial is not just a river in Egypt  3 Welsumers including a roo, 1 Americana, 11 new chicks(some are Wellies, black sex link, and red sexlink), 4RIR , 4 Golden Queens/ Cin Queens, 1 Black Austrolorps Oh and one New Zeland rabbit named "Mrs Bunny Galore".  I eat her children!.

Reply
post #179 of 395
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeksfarmer 

Daren wondering if you could help me with that old Indian recipe; you know the one where you stuff a call duck with a potato!


yuckyuck

Its all in the wrist droolin

post #180 of 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzawkieBantams 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeksfarmer 

Daren wondering if you could help me with that old Indian recipe; you know the one where you stuff a call duck with a potato!


yuckyuck

Its all in the wrist droolin


Ok Ok I will bite.   Here I am in pain, just lost my favorite chicken and you give me a "Mr. shrirlock!"  So is the wrist action; in the choking of the duck or the stuffing of the duck??? Dude we need to have a funeral here, dont make me wait.lol  For those of you not from cool sites this is babbonery at its best. !!!

Denial is not just a river in Egypt  3 Welsumers including a roo, 1 Americana, 11 new chicks(some are Wellies, black sex link, and red sexlink), 4RIR , 4 Golden Queens/ Cin Queens, 1 Black Austrolorps Oh and one New Zeland rabbit named "Mrs Bunny Galore".  I eat her children!.

Reply

Denial is not just a river in Egypt  3 Welsumers including a roo, 1 Americana, 11 new chicks(some are Wellies, black sex link, and red sexlink), 4RIR , 4 Golden Queens/ Cin Queens, 1 Black Austrolorps Oh and one New Zeland rabbit named "Mrs Bunny Galore".  I eat her children!.

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Where am I? Where are you!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Where am I? Where are you! › Good Ole Boy's Of "KANSAS"