This is my Silkie crossed with Americauna. I bought her a few days ago. She is tiny compared to my other silkies. Here are her pics. Can you guys tell she is a cross?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemSilkietagged by System, 10/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Swimming Silkie ?!? Last post on 5/7/15 at 8:03am in Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying
- Showing Silkies question.... Last post on 4/13/16 at 3:24pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Silkie breeding, genetics & showing Last post on 4/10/17 at 6:36pm in Exhibition, Genetics, & Breeding to the Standard of Perfection
- silkies doing well Last post on 6/15/16 at 1:26am in General breed discussions & FAQ
How to Take Your Chicken Photography to a Whole New Level-...
Last edited: 11/15/16
- Silkie White By JerseychicksLast edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie White By 3 N C Chicken Chick 3Last edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie Red By GallateaLast edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie RedLast edited: 1/10/12
My prod. red has trouble laying every morning, she will squat and sequel like theres no tomorrow it takes her about 25 to 30 minutes to lay once she sits down, Normally for my GSL they have no...
I have 5 one year old hens , that have laid nearly every day since 20 weeks old, they lay a medium-large brown egg every day. My hens just let me pick them up and carry them around, or pet them. I...
We had two Brahma hens for a couple of years in our mixed-breed flock before we gave the whole flock away due to them not laying many eggs anymore. Their color was Partridge, which I find stuning....
I have one hen from last year's hatching. She is the sweetest bird. We can pick her up, ruffle her feathers, she'll take treats from your hand if she knows you. She gives us about two eggs every...
Ours are only juveniles. But they're SO frightened. They'll just nearly kill themselves running away from us when changing the water in the brooder. And other breeds are right next to them in...
Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!post #2 of 8885/17/11 at 6:10pmpost #3 of 8885/17/11 at 6:17pmThread Starterpost #4 of 8885/17/11 at 7:01pmpost #5 of 8885/17/11 at 7:04pmpost #6 of 8885/17/11 at 7:07pmpost #7 of 8885/17/11 at 7:18pmThread Starterpost #8 of 8885/17/11 at 7:19pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by shadowpaints
my cochin silkie cross Lola
and her sister Topper
i love em!
I love lola! WOWpost #9 of 8885/17/11 at 7:22pm
- Silkie White By Jerseychicks
Currently, there are 2564 Active Users (262 Members and 2302 Guests)
- › Nervous about temps 1 second ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 18 seconds ago
- › What am I 36 seconds ago
- › Chicken disease? 45 seconds ago
- › State a fact about yourself! 50 seconds ago
- › Is this coop to small? 1 minute ago
- › Woytgirl"s Chat thread!!! 1 minute ago
- › Pekin Ducklings Panting? No heat on them at all, 3weeks old 1 minute ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › Production by crazy rooster34
- › Golden Sex Link by crazy rooster34
- › Brahma by Henrik Petersson
- › Barred Rock by cra-zchicknlady
- › Phoenix by gholmomma
- › Fresh Eggs Daily: Raising Happy, Healthy Chickens...Naturally by jbudin2000
- › o shamo by OKVet
- › Salmon Favorelle by wherry
- › Orpington by Leah567
- › Star by Abronsyth
- › Mustangs Recent Chicken Pictures
- › My BYC family. P.S you guys are awesome
- › Pure English Silver Laced hens also!
- › The Life Of A New Hampshire Hen
- › Pure English Silver Laced Rooster
- › °The Flight of the Burritos° A RP of...
- › General and Lily
- › New Simple but Secure Chicken Coop
- › aart's Chick Corral
- › Ten little hens...