This is my Silkie crossed with Americauna. I bought her a few days ago. She is tiny compared to my other silkies. Here are her pics. Can you guys tell she is a cross?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- itemSilkietagged by System, 10/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Percentages of different breeds in my crosses Last post on 6/25/15 at 7:51am in Random Ramblings
- Swimming Silkie ?!? Last post on 5/7/15 at 8:03am in Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying
- Showing Silkies question.... Last post on 4/13/16 at 3:24pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Silkie breeding, genetics & showing Last post on 3/14/17 at 5:11pm in Exhibition, Genetics, & Breeding to the Standard of Perfection
- silkies doing well Last post on 6/15/16 at 1:26am in General breed discussions & FAQ
How to Take Your Chicken Photography to a Whole New Level-...
Last edited: 11/15/16
- Silkie White By JerseychicksLast edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie White By 3 N C Chicken Chick 3Last edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie Red By GallateaLast edited: 1/10/12
- Silkie RedLast edited: 1/10/12
Great first time ducks. my female layed even through the winter, she only took about 3 weeks off. great foragers, my female is my loud one letting me know I went past feeding time, my male is a...
really great layers but don't like handling much, mine wouldn't let me near them. i raised the whites and the browns, they were escape artists but for a good reason. they can evade a lot of predators
Mine are a week old, so I don't have a lot to judge on yet, but they've been so full of character that I was afraid I'd forget some of their antics by the time they reach maturity. I'll update when...
My Sicilian Buttercup, Piquin, is a consistent layer of small creamy eggs, about 3-4 a week. Her plumage is a gorgeous coppery gold with distinctive leopard-like spots; a double comb and high tail...
I LOVE my buffs. We got chickens because my son and I are allergic to cats and dogs and the kids wanted pets. We got all buffs because I read that they were the best "beginner" chickens. They are...
Silkie Cross Thread!! PICS!!
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #2 of 8695/17/11 at 6:10pmpost #3 of 8695/17/11 at 6:17pmThread Starterpost #4 of 8695/17/11 at 7:01pmpost #5 of 8695/17/11 at 7:04pmpost #6 of 8695/17/11 at 7:07pmpost #7 of 8695/17/11 at 7:18pmThread Starterpost #8 of 8695/17/11 at 7:19pmThread StarterQuote:Originally Posted by shadowpaints
my cochin silkie cross Lola
and her sister Topper
i love em!
I love lola! WOWpost #9 of 8695/17/11 at 7:22pm
- Silkie White By Jerseychicks
Currently, there are 2511 Active Users (254 Members and 2257 Guests)
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine. Hosts,... 14 seconds ago
- › Almost Certain It's Bumblefoot...😣 22 seconds ago
- › Sick Hen!! please help 41 seconds ago
- › Child At Heart, Monster By Nature (A Shape Shifting RP) 1 minute ago
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 1 minute ago
- › Is this a Rooster 1 minute ago
- › The Old Folks Home 2 minutes ago
- › Would LOVE help in sexing chicks! 2 minutes ago
- › Can chickens taste/smell? 3 minutes ago
- › FeatherMtnFarms' Spring Chicks!!! 2017
- › One Myth and One Lie About—Egg's
- › SERAMA INCUBATION TIPS ~ Not hard to hatch...
- › casportpony's random chicken pictures
- › Best Pictures of 2017.
- › Soo EggCited the ladies will be here next...
- › Coop-A-Cabana and Coop de Ville....Soo...
- › Integrating new birds at 4 weeks old.
- › \~ * >One Will Reign< * ~/ a Wild Horse...
- › A Few of my BYC Besties