Good to hear from you GaryDean26 and the update on yours EO's!!
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
- Orphaned adopted babies, help with breed? Last post on 5/21/16 at 6:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help in telling what breed my new chicks are Last post on 5/30/16 at 7:30am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
Euskal Oiloa ( Basque Thread) - Page 416
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #4152 of 41801/20/16 at 8:09pm
Thanks! I got on the Euskal Oiloa Forums today and caught up there too. The snippet of the newsletter for the EO club looked nice. Even though the last of my EO flock are with the man in Brownsville, Texas that I shipped the only EO chicks that were hatch from my flock last year, I NEED a subscription to the EO club newsletter to get my EO fix. :-)
Edited by GaryDean26 - 1/21/16 at 7:11pmpost #4153 of 41801/21/16 at 1:16pmpost #4154 of 41802/9/16 at 8:43ampost #4155 of 41802/9/16 at 8:50am
Wonderful!post #4156 of 41802/29/16 at 9:38am
Question? Is it possible to lay any other egg color besides brown in this breed?post #4157 of 41802/29/16 at 9:43ampost #4158 of 41802/29/16 at 11:31ampost #4159 of 41803/11/16 at 12:20pm
I confirmed it today, light blue. Hummmmm. Now I need to see if it is one hen or all three. Hummmmm....
very interesting Watson....post #4160 of 41803/11/16 at 5:11pm
- Farm Daze
- › Americano Blue's musher/mushing chat thread 14 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Hens or Roos? 1 minute ago
- › Help please with first hatch 1 minute ago
- › What is this chicken thinking? 1 minute ago
- › Ameraucana thread for posting pictures and discussing our birds 2 minutes ago
- › Help! Infection is spreading quickly 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Silkie thread! 2 minutes ago
- › Let's share our chicken decor! 3 minutes ago
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.