BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › *sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

*sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em) - Page 2212

post #22111 of 22186
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickwhispers View Post
 

What are the chances of more snow chicken scout? Because If it snows again my guess is the joy is premature. But hey I don't want to rain on your parade!:cool:

you are correct you are not raining on my parade you are SNOWING on my parade :hit


Edited by chicken scout - 4/16/14 at 8:53am
post #22112 of 22186
I will do an anti snow dance that will turn all snow to rain. Just for you. It's a slow dance so you don't get flooded though. It may take weeks. smiley-logo chicken.gif

She who feeds the hens rules the nest and the roost! 

 

16 new chicks...4 Buff Orphingtons, 4 White Leghorns, 2 White rocks, 2 Easter Eggers,

2 Blue Ameracaunas,  2 Sliver Laced Wyandottes. and 

6 Silkies , 1 EE, 1 Blue Marans, 1 BO, 2 RIR, 2 Black cats, 1 Awesome DSO,

3 Beautiful Dear Daughters, 3 Great and Dear Son in Laws, 7 Terrific Dear Grandchildren.

 

   D.gif 

Reply

She who feeds the hens rules the nest and the roost! 

 

16 new chicks...4 Buff Orphingtons, 4 White Leghorns, 2 White rocks, 2 Easter Eggers,

2 Blue Ameracaunas,  2 Sliver Laced Wyandottes. and 

6 Silkies , 1 EE, 1 Blue Marans, 1 BO, 2 RIR, 2 Black cats, 1 Awesome DSO,

3 Beautiful Dear Daughters, 3 Great and Dear Son in Laws, 7 Terrific Dear Grandchildren.

 

   D.gif 

Reply
post #22113 of 22186
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickwhispers View Post

I will do an anti snow dance that will turn all snow to rain. Just for you. It's a slow dance so you don't get flooded though. It may take weeks. smiley-logo chicken.gif


oh,  good a anti snow dance (one more snow fall and i am blaming you)

post #22114 of 22186
Anti snow means no snow. Silly scout.

She who feeds the hens rules the nest and the roost! 

 

16 new chicks...4 Buff Orphingtons, 4 White Leghorns, 2 White rocks, 2 Easter Eggers,

2 Blue Ameracaunas,  2 Sliver Laced Wyandottes. and 

6 Silkies , 1 EE, 1 Blue Marans, 1 BO, 2 RIR, 2 Black cats, 1 Awesome DSO,

3 Beautiful Dear Daughters, 3 Great and Dear Son in Laws, 7 Terrific Dear Grandchildren.

 

   D.gif 

Reply

She who feeds the hens rules the nest and the roost! 

 

16 new chicks...4 Buff Orphingtons, 4 White Leghorns, 2 White rocks, 2 Easter Eggers,

2 Blue Ameracaunas,  2 Sliver Laced Wyandottes. and 

6 Silkies , 1 EE, 1 Blue Marans, 1 BO, 2 RIR, 2 Black cats, 1 Awesome DSO,

3 Beautiful Dear Daughters, 3 Great and Dear Son in Laws, 7 Terrific Dear Grandchildren.

 

   D.gif 

Reply
post #22115 of 22186
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmtheFishLady View Post

I'm sure that smell is long gone...replaced by his regular smell...which I'm not sure is much better. " src="http://files.backyardchickens.com/img/smilies/idunno.gif" />





Wrong! Just this morning as we embraced she said, "You smell so good and sexy."




OK, the 'and sexy' was wishful thinking on my part.
Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.
Reply
Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.
Reply
post #22116 of 22186
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickwhispers View Post

Anti snow means no snow. Silly scout.

 




Homeschooled by Alaskan, no doubt.
Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.
Reply
Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.
Reply
post #22117 of 22186
Quote:
Originally Posted by chickwhispers View Post

Anti snow means no snow. Silly scout

i knew that :pout

post #22118 of 22186
Quote:

Originally Posted by sourland View Post

Wrong! Just this morning as we embraced she said, "You smell so good and sexy."



OK, the 'and sexy' was wishful thinking on my part.

Maybe she's used to the smell? :idunno

 

 

 

 

I'm sure you're very sexy Sour. :old 

You might have noticed, I'm not all there myself. 


"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -Dr. Suess

Reply

You might have noticed, I'm not all there myself. 


"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -Dr. Suess

Reply
post #22119 of 22186

Sexy Sour?  Sort of Sweet 'n' Sour.  :lau

 

 

:barnieJust received the second certified letter from a debt collection agency about non payment on my Ford product debt.  We do not own a ford - have not owned one since the local dealership screwed me out of $500.  :somad  I called after the first letter gave them information (date of birth, middle initial, last 4 digits of SS#) and they confirmed that they had the wrong guy.  The person with whom I spoke was very professional and apologetic.  Called again today and got a pluperfect "B" word on the phone.  She even hung up on me after I said that I had contacted an attorney about their harassment.  I'm getting tired of being dunned for this deadbeats debts.  How do people like this get approved to buy things on credit?   :rant  Rant over. 

Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.
Reply
Friends are the family you make for yourself.
There are no coincidences- only providences.
Reply
post #22120 of 22186
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourland View Post
 

Sexy Sour?  Sort of Sweet 'n' Sour.  :lau

 

 

:barnieJust received the second certified letter from a debt collection agency about non payment on my Ford product debt.  We do not own a ford - have not owned one since the local dealership screwed me out of $500.  :somad  I called after the first letter gave them information (date of birth, middle initial, last 4 digits of SS#) and they confirmed that they had the wrong guy.  The person with whom I spoke was very professional and apologetic.  Called again today and got a pluperfect "B" word on the phone.  She even hung up on me after I said that I had contacted an attorney about their harassment.  I'm getting tired of being dunned for this deadbeats debts.  How do people like this get approved to buy things on credit?   :rant  Rant over. 

So you're saying you have multiple personalities and one is buying Fords? Strange personality that one is eh? 

You might have noticed, I'm not all there myself. 


"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -Dr. Suess

Reply

You might have noticed, I'm not all there myself. 


"I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living." -Dr. Suess

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Random Ramblings
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Random Ramblings › *sigh* I'm loosing my touch. (Warning: Hi-jacked by Em)