Grapes are highly toxic to dogs - only a few can kill a dog. OK, I can't stand it, not trying to agitate, but, you must have heard this from the person that stated chocolate is poisonous to dogs, I have had a few dogs during my lifetime (I am old) and most died of old age. All of them ate chocolate and grapes. So, grapes might be toxic to your dogs, but not mine, just like chocolate has never been toxic to my dogs. In fact, my dog ate two mini snickers this morning and she is outside playing with the cats as I type this.
Edited by Kudzu - 8/26/11 at 1:10pm