Love the lemon blues but I prefer large fowl cochins. As I said previously, I did find someone in CA that breeds lemon blue cochins in the large fowl. My roo is gorgeous with his light blue and yellow and the hen has the darker blue with the red/gold. I don't show my birds. I just have an addiction.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- I'm finally a momma!!!! *Pic heavy* New Px Pg6 Last post on 4/16/13 at 6:53pm in Pictures & Stories of My Chickens
- Cochin or Easter egger hatcheries in Pa. ? Last post on 8/22/16 at 8:01pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Black Langshan? Cochin X Australorp? Help me ID my new hen, please? :) Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:29am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- ?'s about straight combs Last post on 3/2/12 at 8:35pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
Last edited: 1/23/12
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- The ComedihensLast edited: 4/25/13
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Cochin Black By Liberty Hill HenLast edited: 1/10/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Cochin breeding, genetics, and showing - Page 94post #931 of 9741/13/16 at 8:42ampost #932 of 9741/13/16 at 9:53ampost #933 of 9741/13/16 at 12:29pmpost #934 of 9741/13/16 at 8:19pmpost #935 of 9741/13/16 at 8:41pmpost #936 of 9741/13/16 at 8:54pmpost #937 of 9741/13/16 at 10:06pmpost #938 of 9741/15/16 at 11:09pmpost #939 of 9741/15/16 at 11:40pmpost #940 of 9741/21/16 at 11:30pm
I've been told she's just a Splash, but where would the pencilling come from? No, her tail isn't crooked, she's just holding it at a weird angle. :) I'll try to get a better pic tomorrow. I want to make more of her....
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Currently, there are 2047 Active Users (236 Members and 1811 Guests)
- › My Pet Chicken Ghoulish Giveaway! 40 seconds ago
- › Does my chicken have Bumblefoot? 1 minute ago
- › food thieves! 2 minutes ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 3 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 3 minutes ago
- › Poultry school, Enroll Today! (chickens/ducks/geese,Any poultry!) 4 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 4 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 4 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 5 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 5 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...