Well, feel free to continue! I got used to being called Tacha!
His name is Francisco. I have several reasons to suspect he does indeed like me.
1) He randomly offered to show me all of the fun games on his iphone, and taught me how to play.
2) He spent a good hour and a half talking to me about chickens, because he suddenly found a great intrest in them when he found out I was a poultry geek.
3) He started singing, and then I joined in, and he told me I should record my songs and put them on youtube.
4) Instead of going on a long hike with his friends and his parents and the other boy scouts, he stayed at the house and talked to me for another four hours about everything from ghosts to how racist Redwall is. Man, is he funny!
5) He gave me a really good handshake when he left.
Did I mention he's one of those epic boys who would rather talk than watch tv or play computer games?