Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Old and Rare Breeds Last post on 10/14/16 at 9:13am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- How do you find a breeder Last post on 3/30/16 at 10:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Aseel BlueLast edited: 1/10/12
- Aseel WhiteLast edited: 1/10/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Oriental Gamefowl Thread! - Page 530
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #5292 of 60899/22/15 at 6:03pmpost #5293 of 60899/24/15 at 1:42pm
Im new to this thread, but have been on BYC for a little while.. I do not have any orientals yet, but I am looking to find a good brood stag and/or pullet. If anyone local has anything they are willing to let go or want to trade for American Games PM me.
I am just a gamefowl enthusiast and hobbyist and I like crossing different strains/breeds. I never cull or kill, I just like raising free range chickens and finding good homes for them.
The closest thing I have to Oriental is a standard size Modern Game, but they arent considered game by many/most. Would like to get something with similar height, size and shape, but considered "game".
The last few pages on this thread showed some really great looking orientals..post #5294 of 60899/24/15 at 2:54pmpost #5295 of 60899/24/15 at 4:09pmQuote:
Like most people on this planet, I dont have a lot of free time or spare money. I would love to drive out to TX to trade fowl, but I just dont see it ever happening lol. Thanks a bunch tho, Hung.
Just curious tho, what breed(s) do you have?post #5296 of 60899/24/15 at 6:54pmpost #5297 of 60899/25/15 at 12:03ampost #5298 of 60899/25/15 at 12:11ampost #5299 of 60899/25/15 at 7:26ampost #5300 of 60899/25/15 at 8:44am
- Farm Daze
- › Toddlers are Quackers 6 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 45 seconds ago
- › The Olive-Egger thread! 2 minutes ago
- › HELP ME QUICK!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 3 minutes ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 4 minutes ago
- › My new home came with chickens! 4 minutes ago
- › ♡We Could Be Anything, We Could Go Anywhere♡ 4 minutes ago
- › ISO Blue hatching breeds 5 minutes ago
- › Duck Cam in the Coop. 7 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page