Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Old and Rare Breeds Last post on 10/14/16 at 9:13am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- How do you find a breeder Last post on 3/30/16 at 10:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Aseel BlueLast edited: 1/10/12
- Aseel WhiteLast edited: 1/10/12
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Oriental Gamefowl Thread! - Page 550
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #5492 of 607612/9/15 at 10:02pmpost #5493 of 607612/9/15 at 10:05pmpost #5494 of 607612/9/15 at 10:08pmpost #5495 of 607612/10/15 at 2:14ampost #5496 of 607612/10/15 at 8:33ampost #5497 of 607612/10/15 at 8:35ampost #5498 of 607612/10/15 at 8:36ampost #5499 of 607612/10/15 at 9:19ampost #5500 of 607612/10/15 at 10:16am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1414 Active Users (135 Members and 1279 Guests)
- › Crap, not again! Please help!! 3 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 8 seconds ago
- › The Duck Thread 15 seconds ago
- › Ocala fl 30 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 50 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › New to goats 2 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 2 minutes ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale