Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Old and Rare Breeds Last post on 10/14/16 at 9:13am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- How do you find a breeder Last post on 3/30/16 at 10:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Aseel BlueLast edited: 1/10/12
- Aseel WhiteLast edited: 1/10/12
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
Oriental Gamefowl Thread! - Page 551
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #5502 of 608612/10/15 at 6:01pm@Baizer84,nice birds!! your video answered a question I've been wondering about. Namely if OTHER asils(I only have one) make the same kinds of vocalizations as "Lucky" my bird.I've never heard "regular" chickens make the noises he does. The noises he makes IMO sound more like a turkey. a kind of barking squawk when he gets miffed at me and a really happy sounding thrilling sound.post #5503 of 608612/11/15 at 12:36ampost #5504 of 608612/11/15 at 5:52ampost #5505 of 608612/11/15 at 11:03ampost #5506 of 608612/11/15 at 11:12ampost #5507 of 608612/11/15 at 1:32pmpost #5508 of 608612/13/15 at 10:42ampost #5509 of 608612/13/15 at 10:59ampost #5510 of 608612/13/15 at 5:15pm
They are highly melanized. Pictures don't show just how they shimmer when light reflects off them. I had another pullet the same dark dun color as the cockerel but lost her to a coon attack. I have a khaki laced pullet also but she is not as laced as this one.
- Farm Daze
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 5 seconds ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 23 seconds ago
- › BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT. 32 seconds ago
- › temperature - shipped eggs 57 seconds ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 1 minute ago
- › Pennsylvania!! Unite!! 1 minute ago
- › What is "good coop ventilation" for the winter months mean? 1 minute ago
- › *Hidden Nature* A Shapeshifting RP 1 minute ago
- › Baby Chick Pictures!!!!! POST! 2 minutes ago
- › BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win! 2 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.