Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Old and Rare Breeds Last post on 10/14/16 at 9:13am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- How do you find a breeder Last post on 3/30/16 at 10:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Aseel BlueLast edited: 1/10/12
- Aseel WhiteLast edited: 1/10/12
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
Oriental Gamefowl Thread! - Page 556
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #5552 of 608612/24/15 at 5:52am
I know a lot of you like me play around with kippenjungle chicken calculator. http://kippenjungle.nl/kruising.html to try to come up with new colors for your birds. They have another one that goes one step further that is called Cross Breeds of Chickens Calculator. Say you want to cross a Malay with a Shamo, You can choose these 2 types and put them in the calculator and it will show you the comb type and leg colors of the cross between the 2. You can choose from many different kinds of chickens from it.http://kippenjungle.nl/breeds/crossbreeds.html It takes a little figuring out but it is well worth it for the outcome.post #5553 of 608612/25/15 at 5:41ampost #5554 of 608612/25/15 at 3:30pmpost #5555 of 608612/25/15 at 5:25pmpost #5556 of 608612/25/15 at 5:28pmpost #5557 of 608612/26/15 at 6:30ampost #5558 of 608612/26/15 at 9:28ampost #5559 of 608612/26/15 at 9:29am
- Farm Daze
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 14 seconds ago
- › Cream Legbar Hybrid Thread 41 seconds ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 45 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 56 seconds ago
- › Can You Keep Young (8 wk) Chickens in Freezing Climates? 1 minute ago
- › Show off your Peas! 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Silkie thread! 1 minute ago
- › The last letter Game 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.