Orchard Poultry Farm ("shamasil") would be a good contact (check out his website). I had shamo from him, were nice birds. He might know of more local breeders to you as well... I am realll close to Missouri, but the shamo were one of the breeds that was sent to out of state friends when I had to downsize. Good luck on your search.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Old and Rare Breeds Last post on 10/14/16 at 9:13am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- How do you find a breeder Last post on 3/30/16 at 10:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Aseel BlueLast edited: 1/10/12
- Aseel WhiteLast edited: 1/10/12
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Oriental Gamefowl Thread! - Page 570post #5692 of 60771/27/16 at 8:49ampost #5693 of 60771/28/16 at 5:49ampost #5694 of 60771/28/16 at 9:28amQuote:Originally Posted by aviangems
I will be in GA next month with shamo bantams and malays for sale.
See my birds at www.aviangems.wix.com/aviangems.
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kant
"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" - Immanuel Kantpost #5695 of 60771/28/16 at 4:54pmpost #5696 of 60771/29/16 at 9:38ampost #5697 of 60771/29/16 at 1:04pmpost #5698 of 60771/30/16 at 11:09ampost #5699 of 60771/30/16 at 11:37am
- Farm Daze
- › The last letter Game 33 seconds ago
- › OMG!!!! WHAT ELSE CAN GO WRONG!!! 3 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 4 minutes ago
- › Three word story for more people with more than one word to say... 4 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 15 minutes ago
- › are those fecal float dispensers or containers worthwhile for at... 16 minutes ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 17 minutes ago
- › Is this a young lady? 18 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 19 minutes ago
- › B.Y.C. Dorking Club! 20 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.