frozen cave chicken
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Old and Rare Breeds Last post on 10/14/16 at 9:13am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- How do you find a breeder Last post on 3/30/16 at 10:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this colorful chick? Last post on 7/11/16 at 5:04am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- What kind of chickens are these? Last post on 8/7/16 at 8:37am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help identifying chick Last post on 7/16/16 at 1:51pm in Raising Baby Chicks
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Aseel BlueLast edited: 1/10/12
- Aseel WhiteLast edited: 1/10/12
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Oriental Gamefowl Thread! - Page 580post #5792 of 60892/24/16 at 3:41am
What I really appreciate about the way this new cock looks is it helped me understand a little more about color genetics. Because his color is so good and not muddled with white or other modifiers, I can tell he is a BBR or Wheaten color with barring pattern. I don't think I quite understood that color and pattern and color modifiers are very different things in chicken color genetics until this bird. Things are starting to click a little.post #5793 of 60892/26/16 at 9:02ampost #5794 of 60892/26/16 at 9:03ampost #5795 of 60892/26/16 at 9:03ampost #5796 of 60892/26/16 at 9:07ampost #5797 of 60892/26/16 at 10:48ampost #5798 of 60892/26/16 at 11:09ampost #5799 of 60892/26/16 at 12:53pmQuote:
cool. Why do you do it? Just to make sure they are growing properly?
sorry for all the questions Im just curious I wish I kept records of weights, ages, bloodlines ,etc.
Edited by JShubin - 2/26/16 at 12:53pmpost #5800 of 60892/26/16 at 1:10pm
- Farm Daze
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 1 minute ago
- › What is this? 5 minutes ago
- › Mean chicken at night 11 minutes ago
- › If you could add two chickens to your backyard flock what would... 13 minutes ago
- › Broody Hen Thread! 14 minutes ago
- › Legal Elimination of Hawks and Owls 14 minutes ago
- › A Little Bit Stressed and Alot Excited 16 minutes ago
- › Lets play the Identity game 17 minutes ago
- › How to best deal with backyard chickens in the cold weather??? 26 minutes ago
- › The Old Folks Home 27 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page