I would look for a rhodebar roo for sale.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Is it to early to guess a gender? Last post on 8/1/16 at 1:36pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Need help with breeds! Last post on 3/9/13 at 8:17am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is this rooster? Last post on 1/12/12 at 5:18am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- New flockmates! Last post on 5/12/13 at 8:47pm in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- Help sexing wyandotte chickens- 2 weeks on update Last post on 6/22/16 at 8:47am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
Last edited: 1/23/12
- The Lowdown on Red Sex LinksLast edited: 9/14/13
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Wyandotte Silver Laced Wyandotte By Cat1994Last edited: 1/10/12
- Wyandotte Silver Laced By CarondesignLast edited: 1/10/12
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
The Rhodebar thread! - Page 300post #2992 of 306411/3/15 at 9:02pmpost #2993 of 306411/9/15 at 6:38pmpost #2994 of 306411/9/15 at 8:10pmpost #2995 of 306411/10/15 at 5:14ampost #2996 of 306411/10/15 at 5:32ampost #2997 of 306411/10/15 at 6:03ampost #2998 of 306412/8/15 at 6:17ampost #2999 of 306412/28/15 at 8:33pm
- The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Currently, there are 1653 Active Users (165 Members and 1488 Guests)
- › Granny's gone and done it again 22 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 55 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 58 seconds ago
- › Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued! 1 minute ago
- › The Duck Thread 2 minutes ago
- › My leukemia's back. 3 minutes ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 3 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 3 minutes ago
- › Why won't my girls sit? 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck/Turken Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale