He's gorgeous! I don't know much about SOP, what are his faults, exactly?
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- looking for opinions on breeds Last post on 4/9/16 at 3:15am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- Which one of these is most freindly/ your favorite? Last post on 7/5/16 at 9:00pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- hatchery vs. breeders (heritage breeds) Last post on 1/18/15 at 9:10pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Crevecours Last post on 3/28/12 at 5:55pm in Chicken Breeders & Hatcheries
- Buff Orpington, Australorps, Welsummers and Plymouth Rock?? Last post on 4/10/14 at 6:05am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- OrpingtonLast edited: 9/20/08
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
- Orpington Black Blue SplashLast edited: 1/10/12
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
The Imported English Jubilee Orpington Thread - Page 90post #892 of 106811/7/15 at 9:11ampost #893 of 106811/7/15 at 8:03pm
Pretty bird!post #894 of 106811/10/15 at 6:16pmpost #895 of 106811/11/15 at 10:31pmpost #896 of 106811/17/15 at 5:43pmpost #897 of 106811/19/15 at 9:52ampost #898 of 106811/19/15 at 9:56ampost #899 of 106811/19/15 at 9:58am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 788 Active Users (48 Members and 740 Guests)
- › Silver Pied bred to White?? 5 minutes ago
- › Urgent help please swollen neck 3 days old chick 8 minutes ago
- › So....talk about.....CANCER SUPPORT THREAD !! 8 minutes ago
- › Norman the Rooster 10 minutes ago
- › Not a New Member, But Finally Introducing Myself! 12 minutes ago
- › What kind of rooster do I have? 15 minutes ago
- › If I could do it over again. 20 minutes ago
- › Sexing Polish Chicks at three weeks 20 minutes ago
- › What went wrong!! 23 minutes ago
- › why are we fighting 26 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.