Finally got a sec to fill out the form.
I set 36 eggs yesterday and hope to have at least a handful of fertiles in the group. I candled yesterday and pitched 75% of what I'd set 10 days/17 days ago because they were clear.
My eggs consist of:
Barred Heritage Rock- 3
Blue Barred Heritage Rock- 5
Partridge Chantecler- 6
Meat Project (Konza Prairie Dual Purpose Free Range Project)- 1
Silkied Ameraucana Project- 4 (none has bee fertile yet)
Rapa Nui Raraku- 3
South American Composite- 3
Isabel/Porcelain Orpington Project- 5
French Black Copper Marans- 2
I'd have had a few more, but needed to make eggnog...and the ones I used weren't fertile, anyway, I did determine.
So...I'm feeling a bit low, since I think I set 5 times as many last year, minimum, and I'm worried they'll all be duds.
Blasted rough summer followed by lame, grey fall...
Chin up, Renee!! You'll get some chicks, and they'll be fabulous!!
Need my inner cheerleader to get on the ball...she's a bit slow sometimes!