1) What type of bird , age and weight (does the chicken seem or feel lighter or thinner than the others.) Almost 3 year old Easter Egger hen. She is normal weight, same as the others.
2) What is the behavior, exactly.Normal, just like the other 2 normal girls.
3) How long has the bird been exhibiting symptoms? A while, actually. Maybe a year and a half.
4) Are other birds exhibiting the same symptoms?Nope
5) Is there any bleeding, injury, broken bones or other sign of trauma.No
6) What happened, if anything that you know of, that may have caused the situation.Nothing.
7) What has the bird been eating and drinking, if at all.Regular Purina layer crumbles, and hose water.
8) How does the poop look? Normal? Bloody? Runny? etc.Normal, but a little oily now and then.
9) What has been the treatment you have administered so far?Nothing at all.
10 ) What is your intent as far as treatment? For example, do you want to treat completely yourself, or do you need help in stabilizing the bird til you can get to a vet?Umm..... Mostly ourselves/
11) If you have a picture of the wound or condition, please post it. It may help. I'll try to get a picture of the foam, but it comes and goes. It leaves for a month, and comes for a day. Also, there is like, a sinus, I would call it in the corner of her eye. It has always been there, though.
12) Describe the housing/bedding in use Regular TSC bedding.
- Here is Your New Title