BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist. - Page 606

post #6051 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty1876 View Post


Well, I'm about to go for the night, but if you'll just let me know (here) or PM me, whats up, and what I can do, just to get off on the right foot, and kinda get oriented, I'd love to take part.
 

 

Sounds good, we'll wait for you :)

 

 

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply
post #6052 of 9593


 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyBird24 View Post

Kate spun around, a growl forming in her throat as she recognised the voice.

 

 



"Remember me?" It laughed. "The only one who ever defeated you?" The creature's shadow could be seen though it could not be completely identified.

post #6053 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlLover View Post


 



"Remember me?" It laughed. "The only one who ever defeated you?" The creature's shadow could be seen though it could not be completely identified.


 

"I came out of alive, did I not?" She growled, flattening her ears against her head "One can only ever hope to defeat me by killing me, which you did not."

 

Beside her, Jack had gone very pale.

 

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply
post #6054 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyBird24 View Post


 

"I came out of alive, did I not?" She growled, flattening her ears against her head "One can only ever hope to defeat me by killing me, which you did not."

 

Beside her, Jack had gone very pale.

 



The creature's eyes flared, glowing red for a few seconds. "Oh sweetheart, I didn't plan to kill you. I wanted you to suffer." It began laughing hysterically.

post #6055 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlLover View Post



The creature's eyes flared, glowing red for a few seconds. "Oh sweetheart, I didn't plan to kill you. I wanted you to suffer." It began laughing hysterically.


 

"And I did, for many years" She replied, deciding to keep him happy for the time being. "Until just recently actually, after yet another near death experience."

 

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply
post #6056 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyBird24 View Post


 

"And I did, for many years" She replied, deciding to keep him happy for the time being. "Until just recently actually, after yet another near death experience."

 



It chuckled. "Ah, yes. Exactly why I chose you. You were one of the few that would actually satisfy my need for suffering."


Edited by OwlLover - 3/21/12 at 9:35pm
post #6057 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlLover View Post



It chuckled. "Ah, yes. Exactly why I chose you. You were one of the few that would actually satisfy my need for suffering."


"So now that I have once again, regained true happiness. At least what little of it could be salvaged, you have returned. How predicable." She snorted dryly, though her stomach twisted uneasily.
 

 

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply
post #6058 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyBird24 View Post


"So now that I have once again, regained true happiness. At least what little of it could be salvaged, you have returned. How predicable." She snorted dryly, though her stomach twisted uneasily.
 

 



"And this time I'm gonna make sure you stay suffering!" It roared, its eyes flaring up and glowing red.


Edited by OwlLover - 3/21/12 at 9:39pm
post #6059 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by OwlLover View Post



"And this time I'm gonna make sure you stay suffering!" It roared, its eyes flaring up and glowing red.


 

It took all of Kate's willpower not to flinch, and she kept a calm and cool composure "There is no more that you can do to cause me more pain then you already have." She said quietly.
 

 

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply

"Before Drake started "YOLO", did ya'll think you could live twice or...?"

Reply
post #6060 of 9593
Quote:
Originally Posted by HollyBird24 View Post


 

It took all of Kate's willpower not to flinch, and she kept a calm and cool composure "There is no more that you can do to cause me more pain then you already have." She said quietly.
 

 


"Well, why not continue?" It chuckled.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Games, Jokes, and Fun!
BackYard Chickens › BYC Forum › Social › Games, Jokes, and Fun! › Lakia (RPG) ***Upcoming Plot twist.