Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 3:18 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1005post #10042 of 1783211/9/15 at 2:30pm
Straight comb, but she's not a ruble. she is actually most closely related to my old pure white Spanish games... looks a lot like your curly toed one...
My ruble has darker body and chest..post #10043 of 1783211/9/15 at 2:33pmpost #10044 of 1783211/9/15 at 2:34pmpost #10045 of 1783211/9/15 at 2:35pmpost #10046 of 1783211/9/15 at 2:36pm
yeah blue... which is weird, because all the spanish games I see online and in person have light legs... The pure spanish game hens I had were blue legged.
maybe they were mixed with something?
Edited by JShubin - 11/9/15 at 2:40pmpost #10047 of 1783211/9/15 at 2:41pmQuote:
Im jk.. cause you ask all the time..
Id say my ruble pullet is medium station, and somewhat heavy.post #10048 of 1783211/9/15 at 2:49pmpost #10049 of 1783211/9/15 at 2:57pm
- Farm Daze
- › New Jersey 29 seconds ago
- › Need Help FAST in South NJ!! 1 minute ago
- › UK Member Please SAy HI 2 minutes ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 2 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest- Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts,... 5 minutes ago
- › Quotes and thoughts for the day 7 minutes ago
- › RodNTN's chat thread! 8 minutes ago
- › Jest Another Day in Pear-A-Dice - Higgins Rat Ranch Conservation... 8 minutes ago
- › The Incubators Thread!!! Come Join And Learn!!! 9 minutes ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 11 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.