Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1006
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10052 of 1789911/9/15 at 3:08pmpost #10053 of 1789911/9/15 at 3:13pmpost #10054 of 1789911/9/15 at 3:29pmThink the only cross ima do in the spring is the usual kelso hatch ( different hatch hen ) and try redquill over black roundhead. I have a black pullet that I was not gonna keep but she's coming out fine. I don't have her parents anymore. Just her and her brother and an extra redquill stag
Edited by sdm111 - 11/9/15 at 3:31pmpost #10055 of 1789911/9/15 at 3:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by sdm111
Think the only cross ima do in the spring is the usual kelso hatch ( different hatch hen ) and try redquill over black roundhead. I have a black pullet that I was not gonna keep but she's coming out fine. I don't have her parents anymore. Just her and her brother and an extra redquill stag
Edited by JShubin - 11/9/15 at 3:42pmpost #10056 of 1789911/9/15 at 3:41pmpost #10057 of 1789911/9/15 at 3:42pmpost #10058 of 1789911/9/15 at 3:44pmpost #10059 of 1789911/9/15 at 3:45pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1158 Active Users (92 Members and 1066 Guests)
- › What Kind of Hen Do I Have!? 28 seconds ago
- › The Old Folks Home 1 minute ago
- › what is wrong with giving RAW eggshells ? 1 minute ago
- › Can you help me out Sexing my chicks 2 minutes ago
- › Male or Female confusion 5 minutes ago
- › Hen or Roo? 5 minutes ago
- › 3 month old silkies need help with sexing please 7 minutes ago
- › California - Northern 7 minutes ago
- › silki roo needs new home in southern california 7 minutes ago
- › New to goats 8 minutes ago
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.