Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Overall I'd say they're a very good breed. I have two Amber Whites named Jelly-Bean aka The Bean and Merlina. They are both very friendly and do very well with my younger brother and sister, they...
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1019
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10182 of 1786711/11/15 at 4:58pmpost #10183 of 1786711/11/15 at 5:08pmpost #10184 of 1786711/11/15 at 6:00pm
I've got to get a camera and fggure how to download pics on my laptop. I have two hens and one roo , but don't know the breeding I love the way they carry themselves. I would love to have to or three aseels. I would like to cross breed them if anyone in ms has any aseel eggs for sale please pm mepost #10185 of 1786711/11/15 at 6:09pmpost #10186 of 1786711/11/15 at 6:13pmpost #10187 of 1786711/11/15 at 6:26pmpost #10188 of 1786711/11/15 at 7:13pmpost #10189 of 1786711/11/15 at 8:25pmQuote:
these particular bird are flighty and aggressive, I just moved them to a bigger pen two weeks now and their bumps are half the size so I guess what ever it was they do not do it any morepost #10190 of 1786711/12/15 at 2:43amQuote:all my miner blue cocks spurs grow excessively long like this. But the grey, kelso, and others I've had are what I would call normal straight out and short. A grey cock when I got him he was old and he has normals size spurs and the miner blue pictured a had him since he was about 2 weeks old and got him after the grey
Edited by sdm111 - 11/12/15 at 2:44am
- Farm Daze
- › Can You Keep Young (8 wk) Chickens in Freezing Climates? 35 seconds ago
- › Unidentified Peachicks 50 seconds ago
- › Michigan Thread - all are welcome! 1 minute ago
- › It's a Strange World, After All - A mythical role play 1 minute ago
- › Frizzle question 2 minutes ago
- › Butchered rooster. Yellow under skin and inside bird. 2 minutes ago
- › incubator ideas! post your ideas for home made incubators, whether... 3 minutes ago
- › Chicken Attacked By Owl!!!!!!! 3 minutes ago
- › ^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP 4 minutes ago
- › post your chicken coop pictures here! 4 minutes ago
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.