Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 1:31 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1034post #10332 of 1787011/15/15 at 3:01pmpost #10333 of 1787011/16/15 at 1:45amQuote:Originally Posted by flypenQuote:This is the picture Brandon postedOriginally Posted by doubleleft
yea , i have not looked yet , but just sold them to Brandon Worley , 5 bull stags friday (didn't sell any hens) he left here with a big smile on his face and has emailed me thanks 3 or 4 times .
i just penned one w/button spurs yesterday (a carbon copy to them) off the yard .
I still have 2 young cocks and 2 brood cocks and 4 or 5 hens . Gonna try to raise a few more this spring .
Yep that's them ....
Thanks for posting the pic
Edited by doubleleft - 11/16/15 at 1:46ampost #10334 of 1787011/16/15 at 6:43ampost #10335 of 1787011/16/15 at 7:50ampost #10336 of 1787011/16/15 at 8:46ampost #10337 of 1787011/16/15 at 9:33ampost #10338 of 1787011/16/15 at 10:04amQuote:
Yeah thats a nice one. Got to be one the oldest from this year
Did you do any dubbing?post #10339 of 1787011/16/15 at 10:07ampost #10340 of 1787011/16/15 at 10:10am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1113 Active Users (84 Members and 1029 Guests)
- › Is she molting?! 40 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 47 seconds ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS - next game 10/24/2016 9 pm CST 57 seconds ago
- › BYC Café 1 minute ago
- › Re-Introducing a chicken who was hen pecked! 3 minutes ago
- › Utility Pigeon daily ration 4 minutes ago
- › HELP ME QUICK!!!! 4 minutes ago
- › HELP 4 minutes ago
- › Surviving Minnesota! 5 minutes ago
- › Could they be...all girls? 6 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.