Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on Today at 8:08 am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
If ever I had to restrict myself to a single breed to meat all of my meat, egg and "chicken therapy" needs, this would be the one. Not only are my NNs prolific layers of large to jumbo sized...
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1038post #10372 of 1801711/17/15 at 4:08pmI have all my pens full right now, but so far I have 7 stags from this year penned up.I may swap some of the penned stags for the ones still free ranging. I am waiting to see.I still have him, but may get rid of that yellow leg stag from your farm @sdm111. He looks real good but ran hard the other day after he confronted that Kelso/hatch (same age obviously). two kicks and he took off. I am going to give him some time, but I am thinking about finding him a home.. not a fan of yellow legs anyways.post #10373 of 1801711/17/15 at 4:19pmFarm ha, lot anyway for the most part I don't count them out till they sexually mature as gameness goes that to me is when they get territorial and want a woman, the reason they fight in the first place
Having said that if I were to keep one it would definitely be the green leg
Kinda how your white did. He won't even let them off the roost now, good for him
Edited by sdm111 - 11/17/15 at 4:22pmpost #10374 of 1801711/17/15 at 4:40pmpost #10375 of 1801711/17/15 at 4:57pmpost #10376 of 1801711/18/15 at 10:15ampost #10377 of 1801711/18/15 at 10:43am
I think the Show off your Games was more active when we were all on that one... I think it lends itself to more people because its a broader category. (American, Oriental, Bantam, Modern, etc).
Too bad some people cant play nice and got banned. lolpost #10378 of 1801711/18/15 at 10:45ampost #10379 of 1801711/18/15 at 10:50amQuote:Haha yeah but the American gamefowl is better in every way.
The solution. Is you guys need more chickenspost #10380 of 1801711/18/15 at 11:34am
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 0 Active Users (0 Members and 0 Guests)
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 30 seconds ago
- › Guess The Bird 45 seconds ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › First time chicken owner wondering gender of 2 chickens 1 minute ago
- › Heating Our Coops 1 minute ago
- › Desperate for help.. please watch 1 minute ago
- › is there any way to cut feed costs 100%. ? 1 minute ago
- › Messy hen butts from rooster 2 minutes ago
- › New York BYC members thread 2 minutes ago
- › What Kind of Hen Do I Have!? 3 minutes ago
- › Naked Neck-turken by DesertChic
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Metro Boston
- › Mia HammAndEggs & her sisters
- › Coq au Vin
- › Most Intelligent Peep🐔🐓🐤 Testing Stats
- › Gramma's No Time To Cook Chicken Chicken
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House