Got too many great birds to fool with these 4.
Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1040
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10392 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:15pmQuote:
I got banned as well, but was reinstated access after I sent a pm...I think It may have been your response lol, I have a feeling it wasn't as apologetic as mine.post #10393 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:16pmQuote:
you have pictures of these 4?post #10394 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:19pmI know if they don't want to they won't or bail in mid hatch. Had that happen before with a few hatch ( the breed ) although I've had other hatch that were ok. They'd get the job done but would jump off the nest if bothered. The Grey's I pickup the nestbox with her in it out the dome bring it across the yard to the above the ground pens and she stays locked. When the chicks hatch pull them and reload never gets off. She gets off for the usuals but other than that she's hatching
Edited by sdm111 - 11/18/15 at 2:23pmpost #10395 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:19pmpost #10396 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:20pmQuote:I should take a screenshot of my rap sheet I mean infraction list. Lol
Edited by sdm111 - 11/18/15 at 2:21pmpost #10397 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:22pmpost #10398 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:22pmpost #10399 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:41pmQuote:
No dont want them, jsut curious what your culls look like.
Mels sims man fighters?post #10400 of 1788611/18/15 at 2:46pm
- Farm Daze
- › Oh Craigslist, You Amuse Me So! 2 seconds ago
- › mean chickens 31 seconds ago
- › CHICKEN / FOWL NAMES! To Name or Not to Name? Do You Name Yours? ... 50 seconds ago
- › Chicken Attacked By Owl!!!!!!! 55 seconds ago
- › New York BYC members thread 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 2 minutes ago
- › Show me your coolest edited Poultry pics!... 2 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 4 minutes ago
- › California - Northern 5 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.