Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 3:22 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1047
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10462 of 1779911/20/15 at 2:41pm
yeah it was a big project
It has hints of poor construction tho... Nails not hitting the beams, gussets not flush, and the main beam sits halfway on the last post, like it wasnt long enough or they put the post in the wrong spot...
Are you still in construction?
Edited by JShubin - 11/20/15 at 2:41pmpost #10463 of 1779911/20/15 at 2:46pmpost #10464 of 1779911/20/15 at 2:52pmpost #10465 of 1779911/20/15 at 3:52pm
SOUTH Texas, even....
Edited by tiffanyblitz - 11/20/15 at 3:52pm
Blessed wife, mama to three people-kids, plus 2 horses, 3 goats + 2 new kids!, a turtle, a dog, a whole pack of cats, and dozens of feather-babies!
Blogging Christian life and baby-steps homesteading at www.AsForMyHouse.compost #10466 of 1779911/20/15 at 6:13pmpost #10467 of 1779911/20/15 at 10:02pm
Here's a pic of him!post #10468 of 1779911/21/15 at 9:14am
i have a question what is every ones go to raccoon bait Ive had 2 raccoons come in my yard the last 3 nights and lost 12 birds so Ive got to get these guys luckily thy are getting the eggs layers i guess there not to smart and when thy knock them off the roost and get them to the edge of the pen i have an old hatch hen thy try to get every night but she don't fall for it there sure bold....post #10469 of 1779911/21/15 at 9:19amQuote:they love sardines in oilOriginally Posted by narragansett1
i have a question what is every ones go to raccoon bait Ive had 2 raccoons come in my yard the last 3 nights and lost 12 birds so Ive got to get these guys luckily thy are getting the eggs layers i guess there not to smart and when thy knock them off the roost and get them to the edge of the pen i have an old hatch hen thy try to get every night but she don't fall for it there sure bold....
- Farm Daze
- › Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps 24 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 45 seconds ago
- › Do I need to seperate the roster after egg hatch 1 minute ago
- › Dominique rooster behavior/maturity? 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 2 minutes ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 3 minutes ago
- › How to tell if a hen is laying eggs? 4 minutes ago
- › What breed is this? 4 minutes ago
- › Black Australorp not laying yet 5 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale