Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 3:18 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I've never bothered with purchasing Happy Hen Treat Mealworms, because I just purchase the mealworms for wild birds. Same exact thing for nearly half the price. And you probably even get more...
I have been raising buff Orpingtons for years now, and they never cease to entertain me. My favorite hen, Brooklyn is one of the best layer hens I've ever had. She is a awesome mother (has hatched...
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1054post #10532 of 1783911/24/15 at 4:29pmpost #10533 of 1783911/24/15 at 7:04pmpost #10534 of 1783911/25/15 at 9:40ampost #10535 of 1783911/25/15 at 1:12pmpost #10536 of 1783911/25/15 at 2:10pmpost #10537 of 1783911/25/15 at 2:30pm
Typical cross. She is the oldest black pullet from this year.
My "new" Brown Red rooster in the above photo is her father. Mother is a Warhorse/Hatch/Spanish game cross.
Edited by JShubin - 11/25/15 at 2:32pmpost #10538 of 1783911/25/15 at 2:37pmpost #10539 of 1783911/25/15 at 3:03pmpost #10540 of 1783911/25/15 at 3:12pm
I may have one black stag from them, but its too young to tell still, may be a pullet.
I gave two young ones to @artblueggwanter but dont know if they male or female.
- Farm Daze
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 43 seconds ago
- › Hello everyone 47 seconds ago
- › Toddlers are Quackers 51 seconds ago
- › Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! 2 minutes ago
- › Not an emergency (I think). Young broiler has dark green diarrhea... 3 minutes ago
- › My leukemia's back. 4 minutes ago
- › Chick hatched with stuff on it's but HELP! 4 minutes ago
- › Fall Brooder what to do? 6 minutes ago
- › ***OKIES in the BYC III *** 7 minutes ago
- › GAMES FOR EGGS 8 minutes ago
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.