Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
Can't seem to get any tech support. Can't seem to reset it. Alarm was very annoying while trying to figure out why it won't climb to set temps.
I have one specific polish that I have owned for over five years now and she is still my favorite bird. She (and all of the other polish) will perch on my shoulder and will literally act...
My 8 White Leghorn pullets are the friendliest breed I have ever raised. And I have raised quite a few breeds, and some of my breeds include Silkies, EE's, Brahma's, Australorps, etc. But still, my...
I purchased the Premium Chickenguard controller box only about 4 months ago. The motor can handle 2.2lbs and my aluminum door only weight .8lb, which heavy enough to close the door. I purchased...
Very good breed. I have one Buff Brahma pullet named Annika. Like I said up there she's very sweet and gentle towards people butt gets bullied easily by my older hens but she's still a baby so...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1065
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10642 of 1787312/2/15 at 9:08ampost #10643 of 1787312/2/15 at 9:10ampost #10644 of 1787312/2/15 at 9:14amQuote:Originally Posted by flypen
I have a good friend in Kentucky that we trade out our broodfowl, he sends me something from his pens and I do the same. I always send my best because it shows the type of breeder you are, when he sends me something I always feel like this is one of his best. This pen is a 8x8x4' high I don't have any pictures on this phone but I'll be home this weekend and I can post a couple.
It makes both of you better breeders. I think thats great, too bad its so far away from you.post #10645 of 1787312/2/15 at 9:33ampost #10646 of 1787312/2/15 at 9:36amQuote:
Cool sturdy body shape on this one. nice strong head/face too.post #10647 of 1787312/2/15 at 9:45ampost #10648 of 1787312/2/15 at 9:58amQuote:
Sounds like something @kingcocker would be interested in if you are in Californiapost #10649 of 1787312/2/15 at 11:40amQuote:Are you serious? I have 52 free ranging hens buddy. Make that 53 there's a leiper pullet still running loose too
Edited by roosterhavoc - 12/2/15 at 11:43ampost #10650 of 1787312/2/15 at 12:27pmQuote:
oh dang I had no idea. I stand corrected.
- Farm Daze
- › Chicken Attacked By Owl!!!!!!! 3 seconds ago
- › ~Howdy, Fellow Chicken Peeps!~ 30 seconds ago
- › Bought house with chicken stuff here 41 seconds ago
- › Topic of the Week - Integrating Chicks into an Adult Flock 1 minute ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 1 minute ago
- › The last letter Game 2 minutes ago
- › 2017 BYC Calendar - Your Pictures Needed! 2 minutes ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 2 minutes ago
- › Stores getting Rid of ANTIBIOTICS 2 minutes ago
- › Star Wars VS Star Trek 2 minutes ago
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › Amber Whites by Flock Master64
- › Happy Hen Treats Mealworm Frenzy 3.5 oz Bag by Venevee
- › Orpington by Venevee
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.