Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on Yesterday at 3:22 pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
These are my absolute favorite chicken. Each one of them has their own personality, as well as their own unique patterns and colors of "flowers". They will run to you when they see you and come...
I have never had a hen, but my friend bought me one, who was crazy, and then all her chickens got stolen. Then she got another one for herself, and that girl is crazy, and then I got one for me,...
We got 5 BO chicks when we first started out, two of which turned out to be roos, one of which is still alive and he is amazing. Super gentle, especially with younger hens, and is only a little -...
If I was going to have only one breed forever, it would very likely be EE's. If I sit down outside, I've got 5 chickens trying to fit on my lap! They are one of the few chickens I let little kids...
I love my brahmas. My three buff brahmas are BBF's - constantly hanging out - ALL. DAY. LONG. They were raised by a broody hen and are still quite happy to come up and sit in your lap. My light...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1086
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10852 of 1779112/13/15 at 2:17pmpost #10853 of 1779112/13/15 at 2:18pmpost #10854 of 1779112/13/15 at 2:23pmpost #10855 of 1779112/13/15 at 2:23pmpost #10856 of 1779112/14/15 at 8:45am
Gorgeous! Thats exactly what you wanted your hennie to look like.
Was it a lot of work to find him? Long drive or delivery?post #10857 of 1779112/14/15 at 8:49am
yep and shes looking good, just reaching full size.post #10858 of 1779112/14/15 at 9:05ampost #10859 of 1779112/14/15 at 12:01pmpost #10860 of 1779112/14/15 at 12:06pm
absolutely gorgeous birds sadly where I am at as much I would love to own Kelso greys or Pumpkins... Sadly I don't have the space for keep roosters apart so my closest thing is Kraienkoppe *sigh* I am curious, if you breed a game hen to a none game stag would the young stags be aggressive like a game stag.Fairy Fart Farms is NPIP in the state of Mississippi. We are breeders of show Lamancha goats, silver fox rabbits (Blues, chocolates, backs and lilacs), silkies, Old English Game Bantams (Self blues and blacks), Project Bantam Kraienkoppe, Black Swedish Hens (Also known as Svart Höna), and Ancona ducks. We are working on bringing Cotton Patch Geese and Dwarf Hotos rabbits to our family. Normally...Fairy Fart Farms is NPIP in the state of Mississippi. We are breeders of show Lamancha goats, silver fox rabbits (Blues, chocolates, backs and lilacs), silkies, Old English Game Bantams (Self blues and blacks), Project Bantam Kraienkoppe, Black Swedish Hens (Also known as Svart Höna), and Ancona ducks. We are working on bringing Cotton Patch Geese and Dwarf Hotos rabbits to our family. Normally...
- Farm Daze
- › Surviving Minnesota! 9 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 9 seconds ago
- › Red Light? 1 minute ago
- › Did you know..... Chat Thread! W/ Hosts: DwayneNLiz,... 1 minute ago
- › My coop renovation project 1 minute ago
- › HALLOWEEN Hatch-a-Long 2016 w/ Hosts, Mike, Sally & BantyChooks 2 minutes ago
- › Help identify their breed 3 minutes ago
- › Mixing young and older. 3 minutes ago
- › BYC Article Writing Contest #8 - Write and Win! 4 minutes ago
- › how to keep a single pig over winter? 5 minutes ago
- › Swedish Flower chicken by cree57i
- › Speckled Sussex by PeepersMama
- › Orpington by PeepersMama
- › Easter Eggers by PeepersMama
- › Brahma by PeepersMama
- › Barred Rock by PeepersMama
- › Freedom Ranger by bobhoke
- › Ideal Poultry salmon faverolles by mangobees
- › Chick-N-Hutch Chicken Hutch - 1490 by The Duck Ladie
- › Silver Appleyard by hooktontravel
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page
- › ~The Quackers- Past and Present~
- › New to Chickens and don't know witch...
- › Wound Care for chickens.
- › Autumn and chickens.
- › Don't Know Where To Find/Ask/Post...
- › A Flock Tale