Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
I love this product. I cannot believe no one has reviewed it yet. I started with the chick version- and moved up to this. While at work all day, I wanted to keep my girls busy. This product is...
I bought one of these when I first got my birds- I have since converted it to an oyster-shell dispenser- works wonderfully for that function in my coop. This past summer, I bought a second one to...
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1096
Featured Stories on BackYard Chickenspost #10952 of 1792312/15/15 at 1:58pm
nice pair.. that should be some interesting offspring. exciting ot see what comes out of it.
That hen is a variation of your blues right?post #10953 of 1792312/15/15 at 1:59pmpost #10954 of 1792312/15/15 at 2:00pmQuote:
yea like $30 each....
Seems like a $2 item to make.post #10955 of 1792312/15/15 at 2:04pmYes and yes, I wish I were recording when I put him with her. She immediately jumped on him and he was like wth and shuffled to the other side the pen with her underneath. She got back up and they did the standoff for a while then they settled down. Impressed with the pullet lol
Edited by sdm111 - 12/15/15 at 2:05pmpost #10956 of 1792312/15/15 at 2:09pmpost #10957 of 1792312/15/15 at 2:13pmpost #10958 of 1792312/15/15 at 2:16pmpost #10959 of 1792312/15/15 at 2:17pmpost #10960 of 1792312/15/15 at 2:22pm
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 1761 Active Users (205 Members and 1556 Guests)
- › Which of these 4 roosters would you choose? 4 seconds ago
- › The NFC B-Day Chat Thread 8 seconds ago
- › Help! A chicken has a prolapsed vent & I can't get it back in! 23 seconds ago
- › Oxytetracyline and Tetracycline Powder Doses 36 seconds ago
- › Unsure About The Gender Of Your Chicken(s)??? Post them here!!! 48 seconds ago
- › Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank 49 seconds ago
- › EDUCATIONAL INCUBATION & HATCHING, w/ Sally Sunshine, learn... 56 seconds ago
- › ^The Two Forests^ A Shapeshifting RP 58 seconds ago
- › Granny's gone and done it again 1 minute ago
- › Just Joined From GA 1 minute ago
- › Resolve Sustainable Solutions Farmer's Helper HotCake Poultry... by KrisCVT
- › Little Giant Hanging Waterer by KrisCVT
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › Essential Oils and chickens!
- › Tips to Create a Chicken Coop That You and...
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...