Recent Images In This Thread
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Related Forum Threads
- Bad pic. Can u tell breed?? Last post on 6/10/15 at 6:19am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- The Best Layer Last post on 1/17/16 at 8:33am in General breed discussions & FAQ
- What breed is Anna? Lays green eggs. Last post on 10/21/15 at 10:17am in What Breed Or Gender is This?
- American serama thread! Last post on 10/22/16 at 1:31pm in General breed discussions & FAQ
- The EE braggers thread!!! Last post on 10/19/16 at 7:58am in General breed discussions & FAQ
The Lowdown on Red Sex Links
Last edited: 9/14/13
- Farm DazeLast edited: 1/23/12
- Standard Large Fowl BreedsLast edited: 6/27/11
A very good book. It's full of very useful information, pictures, and tips. I'd recommend it.
I think this waterer is great. It only holds 2 gallons of water so if you're a younger, older or out of shape it's not too much work to carry from the hose to the coop. It's it's very easy to fill...
I bought a one of these this summer. It is fantastic. It will pluck 2 birds in 10-15 seconds. My son in law and I cleaned 20 birds in less than 90 minutes. At the end of 90 minutes they were...
Mini Ecos are a great choice for those who want a quality small incubator but don't want to break the bank. Although you will have to turn the eggs yourself and the temperature readout is not...
A Brinsea Mini was my first incubator and it will be my last too. It is a high quality small incubator for the backyard hobbyist; no, you can't hatch a ton of chicks out of it, but it's ideal for...
Show Off Your American Gamefowl!!! - Page 1167post #11662 of 179211/19/16 at 12:35pmpost #11663 of 179211/19/16 at 1:18pmpost #11664 of 179211/19/16 at 2:09pmpost #11665 of 179211/19/16 at 2:10pmpost #11666 of 179211/19/16 at 2:11pmpost #11667 of 179211/19/16 at 2:13pmpost #11668 of 179211/19/16 at 2:15pmpost #11669 of 179211/19/16 at 2:24pm
darn, and you were so proud earlier this year, showing off those colors. He still looks good, are you going to give him any more time or is his time up?
- Farm Daze
Currently, there are 873 Active Users (50 Members and 823 Guests)
- › Surviving Minnesota! 1 minute ago
- › Instruction manual for Brower Incubator 846 9 minutes ago
- › Confused about protein levels. - Don't fix what ain't broke? 10 minutes ago
- › Dixie Chicks 15 minutes ago
- › Montgomery Wards Incubator 23 minutes ago
- › What is this? 24 minutes ago
- › Australia - Six states..and that funny little island. 29 minutes ago
- › White crested black silkies? Can it be done? 32 minutes ago
- › Peafowl 201: Further Genetics- Colors, Patterns, and More 36 minutes ago
- › International Black Copper Marans Thread - Breeding to the SOP 38 minutes ago
- › The Chicken Whisperer's Guide to Keeping Chickens: Everything... by Flock Master64
- › 2 Gallon Double Wall Fount by Flock Master64
- › Yardbird Chicken Plucker by duluthralphie
- › Brinsea Mini Eco Egg Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator by QueenMisha
- › Sanven Janoel 48 Eggs Digital Automatic Turner Incubator Hatcher... by southernhusky
- › Polish by Faverolle Lover
- › Leghorn by RodNTN
- › ChickenGuard Automatic Door Opener by speedy2020
- › Brahma by Flock Master64
- › One little quail chick
- › Clucksville Assignment/Work page (check often)
- › Our Hen House
- › Small Chicken Coop Designs Pictures Of...
- › Clucksville PTA/information page
- › Looking for Calm Breeds of Chickens? ~ Click...
- › Clucksville School district Student/Teacher age
- › Chicken Exhibitions and Showing: How to get...
- › Glossary of Chicken Terms
- › -Feathers-Rp member page